Chapter 12: A Few Months

1488 Words!
--------------------------
It's been a few months since Harry and I found out that I was having six pups. I swear Harry would not stop smiling. Right now Harry and I are laying in bed. Harry has his arm over my waist and his hand rubbing my bump lightly.

"Mmm" I hear him groan and then he shoves his face in my neck. I giggle lightly because his curls tickle my neck.

"Harry, babe it's time to get up." I tell him. I feel a cheeky smile cross his face. I'm confused for a little, until a feel his hand slide down to my bum.

"Harold! Keep your hands to yourself!" I scold him and slap his arm before getting up. I look down only to see that I'm naked, well then.

"Hey, this is a great view here baby." I hear Harry say. I smirk and bend over getting my boxers. I hear him groan quietly.

"Fuck Niall, you better stop doing that babe." He says getting up and grabbing my waist.

"What I'm just getting my boxers on." I tell him before getting out a outfit for the day.

"Sure, your being a little tease today." Harry grumbles, then letting go of my waist and goes to the closet himself.

"I am not! I was putting clothes on." I say grasping my chest for dramatic affect. He just rolls his eyes at me.

"Yeah, okay. I totally think that." Harry says with a sarcastic tone. I giggle slightly.

"Well I'm hungry let's go eat. Maybe I can take a walk after." I say grabbing Harry's hand and dragging him down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Well I don't get a choice now do I?" He asks again. I giggle and shake my head.

"Nope. I said I was hungry so therefore you feed me and your pups." I say pushing him over to the.stove so he can cook me something. He chuckles a bit and mumbles something I can't make out.

"Be quiet and feed me peasant." I tell him pointing a finger at him.

"I'm cooking I'm cooking!" He shouts laughing a bit.

"Ya better. Or I will...... I don't know what I would do." I try to threaten him. It doesn't work out very well.

"Trying to threaten your mate? Tsk tsk tsk." He says waving the spatula around.

"Don't tsk me just feed me." I scold him smacking his bum.

"Oi! That's mine you can't have it." He yelps covering his bum from me. I laugh loudly and hug him from behind.

"Hey, I'm suppose to do that to you. Not the other way around. Plus your food is done now." He scolds me. I stop hugging him and bound over to the table.

"Food please!" I shout acting like a little kid.

"Alright calm down." He.says chuckling and putting a plate of scrambled eggs and some bacon on it. Yummy! I dig in and moan a bit.

"Harry! Why didn't you tell me you can cook?!" I ask bewildered and take another bite.

"Never thought it was important." Harry says shrugging.

"Not important! We are talking about food right?" I ask sarcastically. I get up and put my plate in the sink.

"Yes Niall we are talking about food." He replies rolling his eyes.

"Well anyway, care to take a walk?" I ask after washing my plate and fork.

"Sounds nice to me. I'll go get our shoes and coats, it's kinda chilly today." Harry says jumping up and leaving the room. Shortly after he left he came back with my coat and shoes.