Chapter 5: Meeting Louis And Liam

594 Words
------------------------
"I'll be back babe, I'm going to get some popcorn and sweets." Harry says. A few minutes later he walked back in with two big bowls one with sweets and the other with popcorn.
We started eating when I asked the first question.

"What would you do if you were king?"

"I really don't know." He replys than shoves a hand full of popcorn in his mouth.

"Okay, my turn, favorite sport?"

"Football, I love it so much, I wasn't aloud to play that much but I still liked it." I say, he smiles and his dimples pop out. The question asking went on for a little bit longer. The very last question was going to be one of our secrets that no one knows.

"Harry it's your turn." He looked at me

"Oh okay, I had to kill someone." He says his head held in shame. I put my hand under his chin and lifted his head so his eyes met mine.

"Its better that you told me now than for me to find out on my own." He smiled weakly

"Okay my turn, I was abused for being an omega and my real father killed my mum and step-father." I say, I was little but I still remember bits of the day my mum died.

"I'm sorry Ni." I looked up to see sympathy in the depths of those green eyes. He leans in and kisses my lips softly. A loud knock followed with many bangs on the front door caught both our attention. The person stopped banging on the door and barged in

"HAROLD WERE HERE!" A feminine
voice shouted.

"UPSTAIRS!" He yelled back at the people who invaded his home.
The door burst open reveling to men. The smaller one was about to launch himself before he noticed me.

"Who us he Harold?" He asked very sternly

"Why dear Louis, this is my wonderful mate." Harry says. I notice there is another guy in the background waving at me. I wave back. 'Louis' steps forward and sticks his hand out. I slowly reach out and shake his hand.

"Hi my name is Louis Tomlinson. Nice to meet you. This person behind me is my mate Liam Payne." He says shaking my hand then letting go and smiling big at me.

"Hi my name is Niall Horan. Nice to meet you as well and I'm Harry's mate." I say politely back to him, returning the smile.

"Oo, he is polite, you did good Harold." Louis says smiling

"Lou, stop calling him Harold, you know he hates it when you do." The stronger built boy scolded Louis.

"Fine Lili." Louis said looking at the boy behind him. The Brown eyed lad came forward.

"Sorry bout him, he is kinda a nutcase. I'm Liam Payne, nice to meet you Niall."

"Nice to meet you Liam." I smile at him trying to be polite but a growl was heard from Louis and I shrunk back into Harry. Liam turned around and glared at Louis.

"Okay, not to be mean but my mate and I are relaxing so we met up tomorrow or something?" Harry ask breaking the silence.

"Sure see you tomorrow little bro." Louis says walking out with his hands on his hips.

"Kay, bye Harry, bye Niall." Liam says walking out as well. Harry sat back and I cuddled into his side. He pressed play and we just ate and watched movies all night. Perfect night.
-----------------------------------
Lilo on the top
Chapter 5 is up!
Hope you like it!
5 comments few votes? No okay
Dedicated to zanayarice9 for the awesome pictures!
Till next time! :D
~LexiJaneStoran