Chapter 15: Forced

Niall POV

I sit down and put my head in my hands and sighs. God, Harold is going to be pissed. A car door slams making me sigh again, another bad day at work. Harry comes in and slams the door shut, making me flinch. He comes into the living room with a red face, his eyes are in a glare and shimmering red because of how angry he is. 

"Harry, calm down please." I mumble hoping that I won't make him madder than he already is. Harry whips his face to mine eyes turning to their normal emerald and he sits down next to me.

"I'm sorry! I'm stressed because of this king thing." he sighs rubbing a hand over his face. I wince and scoot away from him a bit hoping he wouldn't notice. Unfortunately, he does and looks at me.

"I wouldn't hurt you Ni, you know that." Harry says hurt lacing his voice I nod my head, Harry would never hurt me. He sighs and rubs a hand over his face again. I smile softly and cuddle into his side like we did when we first got together. I loved when we did this, it was so relaxing when we did this.

"Why did you scoot away from me Ni?" He asks wrapping a arm around my small frame and kissing my fake blonde hair. I sigh in content and cuddle deeper into his side, Harry chuckles kisses my head again. I close my eyes and brace myself for what I'm about to tell him.

"Haz they want you to go to the castle today so you can do your fittings and stuff." I mumble into his chest. A low growl came from his chest making me whimper and start releasing my grasp on him. Harry makes his grip tighter on my shoulders keeping me in place right next to him.

"I'm not going." Harry says his voice low and dangerous. I chant in my head that he would never hurt me, he loves me but, right now, I'm terrified.

"Harry, you have to go or you'll get in trouble. Remember, you're already in trouble for being mated to me." I tell him trying to sound kind of stern, but failing completely, my voice comes out barely a whisper and shaky. 

"Fine, I'll go stop being afraid of me, I won't hurt you." Harry grumbles and stands up and heading upstairs, more than likely going to take a shower and change his clothes. I follow him might as well make him happy and give him something he wants.

"Niall, stop following me." He calls out I huff and stop following him. What a jerk. Harry chuckles listening to me through the mind link.

"I don't want too Harry." I say to him sassily putting a hand on my bulging and ever growing bump and the other on the bottom of my back. He turns around his smile playing on his lips eyes darting down to my bump which held our babies. Harry walks up to me and places his large hands on my bump smiling when the pups kick.

"I'm sorry for snapping baby." Harry sighs placing a kiss on my forehead carefully moving my blonde fringe that currently sat there. I smile and peck his lips a soft smile playing on my lips. A strong pain interrupted the smile. My face conformed to pain and a whimper broke from my throat.

"Baby?" Harry asked worry lacing his voice along with panic. I clutch the bump and squeeze my eyes shut tightly. Harry whimpered softly, clearly not liking watching his mate in so much pain. The pain subsided and I rubbed the bottom of my bump.

"I'm okay Harry." I say lifting my eyes to met his tear filled ones. Harry leans in and places a shaky kiss on my lips. I smile at him and rub the bottom of my bump more.

"I'm fine just cramps, the pups need to move around in some point of time right?" I ask him wincing when one of the pups hit where the pain was just present. Harry quickly came towards me asking tons of questions at the same time.

"Are th-" He began to ask I cut him off "Cramp Haz calm down." I state sternly glaring at the curly headed man. Harry put his hands up into the air in surrender.

"Okay okay I'm sorry!" He apologizes placing his arms back down to his sides. A knock was heard at the door making Harry groan. I giggle sightly and walk towards the door to only have Harry wisk me up and place me on the couch placing a chaste kiss on my head. 

"Sit here love." Harry tells me walking towards the door again. I roll my eyes and stand up walking towards Harry and the door again.

"I'm pregnant not disabled Hazza." I mumble opening the door his protests in the back of my mind. I move of the way for the Duke who showed up for the second time today.

"Come on Harold tis time for your fitting." He clapped shoving Harry out of the door. I followed them and got into the limo type thing and wait to be taken to the castle along with Harry.