Chapter 13: Explain

476 Words
-------------------------------
"Explain." I say when we walk into the palace. The guy simply glares at me over his shoulder. Excuse me asshole.

"Sit." He replies after glaring. I sit on the plush leather couch and wait.

"Now will you tell us why we are here?" I didn't say that. Who the hell, oh Harry. I flash him a grateful smile and he smiles back at me.

"The reason your here, is because you Harry, is the next werewolf king." The man says, the next werewolf king? What the hell is that? I look at Harry and he has a look of confusion on his face.

"A king? How the hell did that happen". Harry exclaims after awhile. I roll my eyes, he didn't act this way when I got pregnant.

"Your father was the current one, but died soon after crowned, we found out he had a son a few years ago and I was sent out to search for you. Now that's why your are here. " He says, still don't know how the hell this happened.

"So basically Your telling us that Harry has no choice in this at all?" I say, I mean what if he doesn't want to be the fucking king? I would hate to be in the center of attention all the time.

"Pretty much, He doesn't have a choice." The guy "explains"

"What if I don't want to be a king?"

"Your simply don't have a choice, we need a king." He responds. The fuck. I don't like him.

"However this," he pauses looking at me, "Thing does have a choice." My jaw drops, he just called me a thing. Oh. Hell. No.

"Excuse me who do you think you fucking are?" I seeth at him.

"Ni, baby calm down." Harry, tries, to calm me down.

"Harry this asshat just called me a thing!" I yell, I'm pissed call me a thing I'll fuck you up.

"That's enough explaining I will do, your thing you have has a choice to make, three days I'll be expecting a anwser from him." The person says walking out.

"Did you hear that? He keeps calling me a thing." I whimper out, "does he think I'm not good enough for you?"

"Ni, baby listen even if he doesn't like you doesn't mean I'll leave you. Your the best thing that happened to me." Harry reassures cupping my cheeks and kissing my forehead, I don't say anything just lean in to his touch.

"Now, it's been a long day, I say we get out of this hell hole and go home and sleep." Harry says kissing all over my face, giggling I try to pull away but it doesn't work out very well.

"Haz stop." I finally giggle out, he smiles and stops grabs hand and we walk out, hopefully they don't hate me to much.
---------------------------------------
Sorry for the long wait!
But, Chapter 13 is up!
Short and very late
Vote Comment
Till next time! :D
~LexiJaneStoran