Chapter 8: The Wedding

400 Words
-------------------------------
"What if I mess up Ash! Or fall?!" I exclaim to my best friend

"Niall you'll be fine you have nothing to worry about, stop pacing your going to put a hole in the floor." He says laughing at me.

"Stop laughing it's not funny, your next." Its true they already proposed Ashton screamed when he saw the box.

"You better get out there, the bells are about to chime Ash." I tell him he nods and gives me a thumbs up as good luck.

The bell chimes and nervousness bubbles, but with it is excitement.
I walk down the creme colored aisle it was all so pretty. I caught a glace at Harry and my breath was taken away. Harry had a tight black suit black dress shoes with a white rose in his pocket on his jacket. He looked up and saw me. His smile widened when he saw me. It felt like forever before I got to where my mate was.

He mouthed 'you look great my love's I flashed him a smile and mouth
'Not bad yourself.' I spaced out for most of the ceremony just wanted to be married to my mate. Our mating night starts tonight after the reception. I'm pretty scared for tonight.

Harry broke me out of my trance by saying two words
"I do."
"Niall James Horan, do you take Harold Edward Styles as you loftly wedded husband, for better or worse, sick or healthy poorly or wealthy?"
"I do." I say smiling the crowd roars in happiness

We walk to where our reception is being held
"I thought you were going to no for a bit." I looked at him crazy he was blushing and grinning sheepishly.
"Your crazy baby." I told him

"Lets go party then we can have some fun after." I told him walking off swaying my hips. Its fun teasing him, and so easy.

After a couple hours our reception ended. I had lots of fun watching people dance like crazy people. The drinking was fun with the games we had set up. But me and Harry get to go home and mate. I've been teasing him all night.

So now he is sexual frustrated at me! His reactions are awesome. Harry comes over and his hot breath is on my neck making me shiver. This is going to be a interesting night tonight. Fun too.
------------------------------------
Narry wedding up top
Chapter 8 is up!
Smut in next chapter!
Comment, Vote and you will get a dedication
Shoutout to zanayarice9 for her awesome book, I Fell In Love With YOU
Till next time! :D
~LexiJaneStoran