Chapter 11: How Many?!

632 Words
-----------------------------
Harry and I went into the building to be greeted by a girl around my age.

"Hello my name is Amanda how may I help you two today?" She asked. I like her she is really perky and happy.

"Yes, we have a appointment." Harry says, he doesn't sound very happy. Maybe he heard my thoughts.

"Alright, what's the name?" She asks. Amanda looks kind of scared now. I wonder why. I see Harry glaring at her in the corner of my eye. Now I know. I nudge Harry's side to make him stop glaring. He is making the poor girl terrified.

"Styles, I believe. I wasn't there when he made the appointment." I say with a soft smile. There is no need for her to be scared.

"Ah, yes your appointment is at 2:00 right on time. You can sit over there the doctor will be with you shortly." Amanda says flashing a smile towards us. I smile back and pull Harry towards the waiting area.

"What the hell was that Niall?" Harry asks lowly when we get to the waiting area and sit down.

"I was being nice. Something you need to learn Harold." I snap back. "There was no reason to glare at her like that." I add crossing my arms.

"She was checking you out and you said you liked her." He says kind of mad but also scared.

"No she wasn't, I only thought that of her personality she is a nice happy girl. Are you afraid that I'm going to leave yoy?" I ask him. Harry nods his head.

"Harry, baby I would never leave you. I love you to much to leave." I tell him. He looks up and looks up.

"You're right, I'm so stupid for thinking that." Harry's says chuckling. I gasp lightly.

"You are not stupid Harry. You just had the wrong idea." I tell him sternly. He nods and sits back. A few minutes later my name was called.

"Niall Styles. The doctor will see you now." A voice called out. Harry gets up grabs my hand and basically drags me to the room we were assigned to.

"Harry, calm down will ya?" I ask him.

"But I'm just so excited. I really want to start a family with you!" He exclaims. Right when I was going to to respond the doctor walked in.

"Hello, my name is Dr. Jeseabelle, how are you two doing today." She says walking in casually with a clip board in her hands.

"We are great, we are here for confirmation." Harry says holding my hand and swinging it back and forth.

"Okay, I will be right back then with the equipment." Dr. Jesabelle says walking out.

"Why equipment is she talking about?" I ask getting nervous again.

"Just the ultrasound machine. Don't worry babe." Harry says running a hand through my hair. The doctor walked back in with a weird machine with her.

"Alright can you just hop on up here and lift your shirt please." She says patting the bed. I nod and get on the bed then slowly lifting up my shirt.

"Thank you. Now this is a ultrasound we are going to do right now. I'm going to put this gel on your stomach and it will show your pup or pups. The average litter is 1-2." She says hooking up the machine and putting gel on my stomach. Dr. Jesabelle pits the wand on my stomach and moves it around.

"Well, that's strange." I hear her mumble after a bit of searching.

"What's the matter? Is there something wrong?" I ask frantically I know I don't want pups but if they make Harry happy then I will have them.

"Well, congratulations. This might sound strange but you are having.........
------------------------------
Still no picture :( message me one please?!
Chapter 11 is up!
Cliffy because why not!
Vote and comment!
Till next time :D
~LexiJaneStoran