Chapter 10: A Baby?

1000 Words
--------------------------
It feels great being bonded and married. But during this last week I've been getting sick and I absolutely hate it. I hope I'm not with a child I would hate to leave. I love Harry. I have learned that being pregnant is bad.

"Niall? Baby are you okay you seem spaced out today." Harry asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine feeling a bit since but I'm okay." I say going over and hugging him. I love him so much.

"Let's just cuddle for the rest of the day." I say he looks at me funny. I don't care. I bury my head in the crook of his neck then nip at the skin.

"Are you sure your okay?" He asks again. I nod and nip again. My stomach started churning I ran to the bathroom and empty the contents. Gagging I try to hold back from throwing again.

"Baby, we need to get you checked out. You have been throwing up since mating night." He states and rubs my back.

"I don't want to go to the doctors! They have needles!" I cry. I will not go to the doctors, I refuse.

"Please baby? Just for me I don't want you to be sick." He says worry lacing his voice. I sigh and look up.

"I guess your right. But I'm leaving if I see one needle come towards me." I say pointing at him with all seriousness in my voice. Harry chuckles, how can he laugh at me I'm serious. What if something is really wrong with me?

"You would never leave me right Harry?" I ask him. I want to know if he really loves me or if I'm just a fling.

"Baby I would never leave you. I love you to much." He says. I look up to see all honesty in his eyes love filled them too.

"Do you want a baby Harry?" I ask, afraid of the anwser.

"Of course. I would over-joyed to have a baby with you Ni." He says. "Why do you think your pregnant?" Harry ask. Excitment building I'm his voice. Does he really want one that bad?

"Why do you want a baby that bad?" I ask I'm really curious to see the reason.

"Because there would be a bigger bond between and an excuse to cuddle and love you more." Harry says with a giant grin. He really does look happy. Maybe I can give this a shot? No it's bad, Harry will hit me just like him.

"Your really are happy for this, aren't you."

"Of course who wouldn't be happy. I have a beautiful mate and pups on the way. People will die for that." He says putting his arm over my small shoulders. I smile until I notice we are still in the bathroom.

"Um.. Harry I need to brush my teeth and take a shower." I say shyly, Harry nods kissing my head he gets up and walks out. Just for a little though he came back in with some of my clothes and a towel.

"Here, if you need anything yell okay? I'll be up here in as fast as I can." Harry says. "And I am booking a appointment for you so we can see if we are going to have pups or not." I nod and cringe softly when the appointment was brought up.

"I don't want an appointment." I mumble. I mean I don't want to make him mad.

"Its okay. All we have to do is check and see if you are pregnant." He says soothing me. I sigh and look up.

"I know I'm sorry Harry." I say putting my head down in shame. I disappointed him. A finger lifts my head up.

"Its fine okay? Just get in the shower and we will talk bout it later." Harry says with a soft smile on his face. He kisses the top of my head then walked out. I stand up and get in the shower.

I grab the strawberry shampoo and conditioner and start washing my hair. I rinse out the soap and grab my banana body wash, its Harry's favorite. After I'm done with my shower I get out and look in the body length mirror. Bad idea very bad. As I stare I see all my flaws on my body. How can he love me? I'm fat and ugly. I mean my pale skin and dull boring blue eyes. I better move before something else pops into my head.

A yell breaks me from my self hate haze.

"Niall, come on its time for your appointment." Harry yells up the stairs. I realize that I was still standing in front of the mirror. I shake my head and quickly get dressed and rush downstairs.

"Lets get going." I say putting a realistic looking fake smile on my face, just for him. I need make him happy and keep it that way. Harry smiles and loops his arm with mine.

We finally make it to the packs doctor and I'm already shaking in fear. Harry lifts up my head and kisses me softly.

"Love, don't be scared it's going to be okay." He says looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, I know. Its just kind of nerve racking to me." I say shyly, looking down. I hear Harry sigh, I bit down on my lip because I know I caused him to be down.

"Well, let's go in and see if we are having pups!" He exclaims getting excited. I smile and roll my eyes. He gasps in mock, putting his hand on his chest.

"That's offending you know babe." He says laughing a bit. I smile back at him and giggle. Harry opens the door and bows when I walk in. I giggle again and hit his chest softly. A flash of amusement passes through his eyes.

"That doesn't hurt you know right?" He asks with smirk. 

"I know that Haz." I say. "Now let's go see pups."
------------------------
I need pictures so no pictures today :(
Chapter 10 is up!
Sorry it took so long I had inspiration
So long chapter yay!
Till next time :D
~LexiJaneStoran