Chapter 18 (!)

Niall's POV

I bite my lip watching Harry send the pups off to their friends house. It was my birthday tonight and Harry says I'm his tonight.

"Alright ready Ni?" Harry asks turning around a smirk gracing his lips. I bite my lip harder and nod slowly. His smirk changes into a smile as he walks closer to me.

"Then we shall start." He says picking me up bridal style making me squeal and cling to him making Harry chuckle at my actions. I blush.

"Oh shush Harry." I say smacking his chest doing no damage at all. He chuckles again.

"Sorry baby." Harry replies carrying me up the stairs with me giggling softly. I look at his chest and place a small kiss. I continue placing soft kisses on is chest. Harry lets out a small growl making me smirk against his chest and reach down to grab his mini me, Harry then let out a small moan when I squeezed his member. Harry growls when I continue to tease him with my hand. He soon opened the door to our bedroom and threw me on the bed making me squeak then giggle loudly.

"I wouldn't be laughing baby. I'm going to tease you all night baby." Harry growls out pinning me down to the bed a small smirk on his face. I whine softly trying to lean up so I can suck on his collarbone. Harry growls again and pushes me down again and starts kissing at my neck sucking and nipping leaving small marks all down my neck. I let out small moans and mewls of pleasure bucking my hips into his aching hard on.

"God baby." Harry grunts grinding down finally giving me what I wanted. He flips me over and smacks my bum as soon as his hand came down a lewd moan ripped its self from my throat making me bury my head into my pillow. Harry coos softly and I hear a zipper go down and pants fall meaning Harry was stripping off his clothes. He soon comes over to me stripping my clothes off my body. I smile softly as Harry pecks my lips leaning over to the night stand and grabbing lube and a condom. He slowly gets himself ready and gets in between my legs. He looked up at me silently ask for permission. I smile again and nod, moaning softly when he slides in

-----------------------------------------------

I snuggle into Harry more smiling when he kisses my head softly. He hums softly burying his face into my soft dyed hair, which is turning brown, I need more dye.

"I love you so much Ni." He mumbles into my hair kissing my head once again drifting off to sleep. I smile.

"I love you too Hazza." I reply and a few minutes later I fell asleep cuddled up to the love of my life.

---------------------------------------

I'm so so sorry for not updating!

I just haven't had any inspiration for it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy! :)

-LexiJaneStoran xx