Healing Together P.1

🕕  ~>  ✨️

⚠️Mention of self harm⚠️

"Oh, come on, you really think someone is going to love you with that body of yours do you?? What a Bitch!!"

"Man snatcher."

"What a Fucking Whore!"

"Such a useless son."

Everything they, what they commented, what they spread. It was too much, your breaking point, your last limit.

You broke

With the knife in hand, you brought it to your right thigh. Sliding the blade across the (softness/roughness) of your skin.

Pain
Pain was your only escape of all this, nobody wanted you, excepted you, loved you.

You felt useless, the blade ran over your thighs countless times.

It's hurt.

Why did it hurt.

Was it the pain of the cuts, or was it...

You couldn't keep yourself up right anymore, your body caved in on itself. But one thing you knew you wanted was to hear his sweet voice once last time.

Your thighs, hands,the floor, legs and clothes were covered in blood, your blood.

You never wanted this, to hurt the thing most important, why? Why did their shit get to you??

From your spot on the floor you crawled over to your phone on the nightstand. Your thighs were burning from being dragged on the carpet floor.

Opening your phone you dialed the only number your mind ever remembered...

Your husband...

"Hey baby, how you doing??"

A sweet/calming voice immediately picked up not 5 seconds of letting th phone ring.

"I don't want to.."

The few words you manage to get out before finally giving into the wounds you had created.

"Babe??? Babe you there?? HEY WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!"

The voice faded out as your body went in and out of consciousness.

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

Slowly opening your eyes, letting them adjust to the different lighting. You found yourself in a white room, some monitors, and wires that were connecting you to bags of blood and some other liquids.

Looking to your right your find nothing but a tray with a few different types of medications, in the middle there was a TV. And on your right was a beautiful window that over looked the entire forests.

You looked right beside you and their on a chair that looked to be older than you, was your husband, sound asleep but had a death grip on your wrist.

As if you were going to suddenly disappear from your spot, he looked utterly missed up, like he hadn't slept for day's and that he's been crying.