Valentines Day Special❤️

❤️ ~> 👀

As you walked into your lovely home you couldn't miss the decorations that were scattered all over your house.

Balloons shaped into hearts coverd the hallways and stair way leading you to different parts of the house.

The first stop was the living room where you find a small pink note on the coffee table.

"Here I write the top five things I love about you.
#1 - your smile
The most breathtaking smile I've ever seen in my life. When your happy I'm happy, seeing that smile on your face puts one on mine.
Go to the others"

You placed a hand over your face covering your slight smile creeping onto your face.

Nathan always did something stupid for the holidays, but it always seems to make your day even better. No matter what mood your in.

Moving to the next room in the house was your kitchen.

"Yay! You found #2!
#2 - your rambling
Hearing you talk to me about the things you love without you being embarrassed is a dream. Even if I don't know half of the things you say, it's entertaining hearing you sweet voice♡."

As embarrassing as it was you had a small habit of rambling about different topics, mixing the words sometimes too. Bit every time Nathan always listened when you wanted to talk about anything really.

Next stop was the pantry, there you find a box of chocolate shaped in hearts.(or any candy you like)

One chocolate(candy) was missing, indicating that Nathan stool from you, robbed you.

"Here's my 3rd reason.
#3 - your hands
I'm a be straight to the point....they are smaller than mine!"

Oh he done it now, was he calling you small, first your chocolate(candy) and now making fun of your high!!

Storming off intot he next room you find the second to last note.

"Ok so I know I didn't write a lot of letters but here's your 4th one.
#4 - your personality and body
Your body is such a beauty looking at, not always when having sex, but all the damn time. You look like a damn model in my eyes. Your personality is so cute, when you get shy, angry, happy, sad everything is just a 10/10 for me is such a beautiful personality in a beautiful body"

That made you blush, ofcorse you weren't that confident in yourself that you could become a model but it felt good with Nathan's reassurance.

The Last note took you a while to find but you managed to find it on the stairway leading to the master bedroom.

"Meet me in our room afterwards.
#5 - your insides
Now, now, hear me out, they are soft. It makes me so weak in the knees when I'm inside you. If it wasn't for self control and I had it my way, I would fuck you till the end of time, but ofcours not everything goes the way you want them. :("

You couldn't wait, rushing upstairs to your bedroom, opening the door, you find Nathan on your bed tied up with red ribbon.

This was going to be a long night....