Healing Together P.2

✨️  ~>  ❤️

You were on your last night at the hospital. Your recovery was successful, you were able to regain your nerves from your thighs.

After this last night you and Nathan are able to go back home.

Your home.

Our home.

Home..

You were grateful for everything the doctors and Nathan did, without Nathan you wouldn't have made it, the doctors that let you have a second chance of life...

"Promise me you'll come to me..."

Nathan's words replayed in your mind like a broken record. God what did you do to deserve such wonderful husband out of all people.

Nathan was really going to give you everything and anything you wanted, but what else could you want, he gave you a home, food, a bed, he listened, and anything you could ever want.

You placed a hand on his head and ran your hand over his shaved head. It tickled your hand but still wanted to adore your now sleeping husband.

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

As the night goes down and the nightfall slowly turns into the early hours of the next day. Nathan was already up gathering your and his things to take back home.

Nathan decided to change your bandages on your thighs before you awoke from your nap just so it's quicker you both leave this place.

But just as he was in the middle of putting the medication on your wounds, luck would have it you woke up.

Looking between your legs seeing your husband with his hands in between you was something new. It's sparked something in you, Nathan didn't seem to knoticed that you woke up and ran his fingers over the more inner part of your thighs as a way of comfort.

Nathan always did this when you too were cuddling but this time it felt different. The way his fingers were so gentle with your thighs got you "thinking".

He ran his hands up and down your thighs, the parts that weren't in the process of healing, and kind of just stayed like that. Nathan looked like a kid that layed eyes on candy land.

You slightly moved to get his attention, instantly making him look up. You both were bright red at this point.

"I-im sorry , I don't know what came over me?!?!"

Nathan apologized as he grabbed the bandages to start covering your thighs again.

You let it happen but was still thinking about what just happened. GOD YOU wanted more.

Nathan, got off the bed and grabbed your things holding a hand out to you to make sure you get out of bed correctly.

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

As you both checked out of the hospital, Nathan didn't let you carry not one thing on the way to his car

You wanted to complain, but decided that it was best to do as he said just for now.