Taste like Candy~

"Congratulations (M/n) your new book sold millions of copies, this calls for a celebration!! Everyone meet at xxx club tonight (M/n) deserves something special!!"

"Oh thanks, Henry, but I'll have to pas -"

"Nonsense (M/n), you deserve this, and you need a brake."

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

"Nathan, baby, I'm home!"

"Congratulations, my smart, intelligent husband!! A little fairy told me about your new killer book!! And we're going out to celebrate!!"

"Ugh, that Henry, anyway, yes, I sold so many copies, but you know how I am already. What if I have an episode? My co-workers will think I'm weird, a freak!!??"

"No, no baby, never think of this as a horrible curse but as a sign that you don't need anyone to take shit easy on you because of it, you just as strong as any other person."

"I'll try, but I can't make any promises,"

"That's the spirit!! Now go dress off, show off, and take off. We'll be celebrating tonight!!"

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

Looking at your handbag, you concluded everything was their, bit little did you know everything was about to turn sour very quickly.

As soon as you stepped into the car, you started to feel kind of dizzy, thinking nothing of it other than just you bring tired of working all night and day, you decide to continue with your plans.

Making it to the club, you and Nathan both got out of your car and made your way inside, to where multiple of your co-workers congratulated you and greeted you.

Beyond happy you were able to make it, you had just token a big loaded off of their shoulders, and now everything was going way smoother in your publishing network.

"(M/n) let me make this clear buddy, you keep making these miraculous books and the more fame you receive!! Everything works out, and everyone's happy at the end!! How was that sound??!"

"Sounds- ugh- good"

"(M/n) everything alright?? You look pale?"

Your worried husband jumped in and decided to check in. You looked pale as a white sheat, but it wasn't going to stop you from having fun.

"I'm alright, go have fun, I'll be their in a bit,"

You shook them off and stayed against the table, holding onto it as a balance support, but none of this was fooling your egal eyed husband.

"(M/n) darling, where are your candies??"

"There in my bag, I think."

Your vision stared to blur by the second. you were hungry, confused, and shaking all at once. Where is your husband??

"You think you can wait here for a bit, baby? I need to get you a coke. You forgot your candies at home, ya?"

"No, no, please, I want to go home. Take me home, please,"

You felt bad for what reason your brain couldn't process, but you were deterring by the second, and it was now or never if Nathan was going to do something.

Picking you up, a hand over his shoulder, he dragged your limp body to the car as fast as he could, not forgetting to bring a soda with him

"Here baby, drink this."

"No, no, I have a husband. Where am I?! I'm hungry!!"

Sighing, Nathan took a sip of the soda and kissed you, forcing you to take at least a bit of any sugar you can get into your system.

You see, you had something called hypoglycemia or, in other words, low blood pressure. The symptoms usually contain fast heart rate, shaking, sweating, nervousness or anxiety, irritability or confusion, dizziness, and hunger.

Having low blood pressure wasn't hard if you had small candies near, but since no sugar was in your system, it made you spiral out of control into a drunken or sluggish state. (I'm sorry if anything is unacurate)

Gulping down most of the soda, you passed out from the dizziness of your head. The last thing you saw was Nathan driving you to your house.

And everything went black after that...

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

Awakening from your conchinness, you find yourself in your shared bedroom with small candies at your side for quick reach if need. A bottle of water and your husband wrapping his hands around you.

Checking your phone, you fine many missed calls and text from co-workers asking where you were and why you left early.

What were you going to say to them, why do you have this freakish condition? Why couldn't you be normal?

But just as you started overthinking your husband woke and kissed you, keep your hand head, neck, and every space possible.

This calmed you down, making you giggle at the touch of his lips on your skin.

You snuggled up to your husband, and you slowly started drifting to sleep just as you heard your husband's voice.

"Such gifted boy, always tastes like candy~"

(I think I might rewrite this request because i don't think I put enough effort into it😑 but hopefully, it's good until I rewrite it❤️✨️😭)