New Year special ✨️&👀

⚠️Omega verse and Lime⚠️

It's been 15 years since you've been together with Nathan. Even though you felt their was nothing wrong with your relationship you felt like something or someone was missing.

It just felt lonely with the two of you in the house, so maybe this new person could bring some type of entertainment to your guy's life.

You walked into yours and Nathan's shared bedroom and looked at the almost empty bed. Aside from you husband asleep in it you wanted one more person.

Someone you'd take care of on a daily basis for a while until their the right age. A small human. Your small human..

This was a crazy idea, how the hell are you going to have a kid with Nathan. I mean you are an omega, but it's going to be painful as hell when it's time for it to leave your body.

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

As you were now on the kitchen preparing breakfast for you and your husband, you were practicing on how you'd ask your husband.

'I want a baby!"

Nope to sudden..

'Let's make a baby."

Now it sounds like he has no choice....

'Put a baby in me?'

Where the fuck did that come from?!?

Oh god why is it so hard asking for a kid, are we even ready for one? Does Nathan want one? So many questions!!!

The smell of something burning finally pulled you out of your thoughts.

You burned the pancakes..

'Good going M/n, so much for wanting a kid when you can't even take care of pancakes'

You tossed the burned pancakes into the trash, making a new batch of pancakes mix to start new. But everything in your mind was already frustrating enough.

Pouring the mix on to the pan you didn't knoticed that your husband had came downstairs and was now watching through the doorway.

You were making the pancakes again with a slight frown on your face.

Your husband being as worried went behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. Scaring the living daylight out of you, causing you to bonk him in the head with the plate you had in hand.

"Owwww babe that hurt!"

"Well next time make yourself known, I thought I was getting kidnapped!!"

"Haahaha"

"Don't laugh at me you fool!"

You then proceeded to give him a whole lecture while helping his with the brusing on his head.

"We haven't even ate yet and already getting hurt!!"

"Not my fault my wonderful boy has such fast reflexes"