?Trick or Treat? {Halloween update}

As you open the door and peered into the room, you can tell something was off...

The lights were off, candles lit the way towards a very familiar spot, and you can hear what seem to be water dripping from the sink..

Your heart skipped a beat...not sure if it was from excitement or the nerves, but it had you in a loop....

Pushing the door open, it stopped halfway, something was behind it....

You take a breath and quickly look behind the door....nothing

Maybe it was just your imagination... slowly but surely you made your way inside following the candles that lit the way....completely unaware of the person being you....

As you made your way further and further into the room, the candles started to get dimmer and dimmer, until nothing....silence, darkness, and just nothing....

A small creek was heard as you quickly wiped around and came face to face with.... a glass doll?

Slowly startled by the doll, you made your way back to it and picked it up slowly...it was cracked and beaten up, but it still looked vintage and unique

The doll hailed a mirror, and in the reflection, you can see a mask... a mask that was on a body...on a person....inside your house....while you were home alone....

You didn't even think to look back. Instead, you ran and ran until you reached the door, but it was too late...

The masked man then proceeded to carry you back into the room. You fighting and screaming the whole time as he takes you back into the room...

The man proceeded to drop you on a soft mattress....realizing it's your bed you try to get out of his hold...

What does this man want from you? Is he crazy? A murderer? A perverted fuck?

You kicked his stomach, only for him to tie your hands and legs with your belt and your now undone shirt

"WHO the fuck are you?? What the hell do you want from me!!"

You screamed as you tried to get out of the restraints...but the man was just watching....like some sick fuck he wasn't moving...

You eventually you had calmed down enough...he finally decided to move...he took off his shirt and quickly you noticed that he was well built...

Like sexy hot man built... you stared....hard...if this was the guy who killed you...you'll die happy...

You blush at his toned and built body as he slowly hovered over your stomach and lifted the mask covering his face over his lips and slowly kissed your stomach...

Smiling slowly like at you the man asked...

"Trick or treat darling?"