Mama's boy Final

After that day (M/n) and his son have been trying to get better, (M/n) taking him out every so often while his other son stayed with his husband.

(S/n) knew it was heard not being with his younger brother, but this was all he ever dreamed of.

His mother finally was giving him the attention he desired and so longed for.

Today, dad wanted to spend time all together spending time to bond with his younger brother.

"Is that alright with you, baby??"

(M/n) asked his oldest son as he slowly rubbed his hair over and over again. (S/n) didn't want to have is brother their knowing his brother would try to take that time away he got to spend with his Mama.

"It's alright, but I- I don't want him to take up a-all your time,"

Nathan started at (M/n) as he was rubbing his son's back, not knowing what to do (M/n). He just shut his eyes and shrugged.

This was going to be a long day...

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

Just as (S/n) expected his younger brother was all over his Mama, not leaving his side for one minute, interrupting him when he was talking to Mama, wanting his attention 24/7

Why was he like this? He loved his baby brother. Why did he hold so much hate towards him???

"Mama, look,"

"Get this for me, Mama."

"Look at me, Mama."

It annoyed him. He wanted to just get away until his father took his hand and led him to a store.

"Choose whatever it's on me,"

"But dad, it was supposed to be me and Mama's day, but he's too caught up with (Ss/n) to even remember me"

"Your mother is trying his best. Just bear with it, please,"

"No, no, I've bare with it for too long now, I hate this, I hate you, I hate (Ss/n), and especially I HATE MAMA!!"

Regretting what he just said (S/n) tried to take it back but had a look of horror when his mom was standing right behind him carrying his sleeping brother.

"W-wait, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

"Am I that bad as a mother?? Or do you just not like me?? I'm trying, okay! I've tried making things right, but how can I when all you ever think about is how I "abandoned" you! I've tried and tried, but no Metter how hard I seem to work or try for you to forgive me. It's never enough. But I'll see you later. I'm going home."

And just in a blink of an eye (M/n) had turned around and walked away, his youngest son in his arms as they headed to the buss station, (M/n) was quite the whole way, tears threating to fall as he stepped on the buss.

He's don't with trying, he failed, the most important thing in his life was broken because of him, and that is something that will stay with (M/n) for as long as he lived.

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

It was around 2:00 am. When (S/n) and his father walked into the house, having talked about his resent behavior and deciding that therapy would be best for all of them.

Until they entered the kitchen. Their they find (M/n) blacked out with mutiple bottles of liquor, sluring his words, as he tried to move for a thrid bottle of prescribed pills.

For how long has this been going for?? Why?? And when?? (S/n) was stocked. This wasn't his mother. His mother didn't drink. His mother would never try and kill himself?? Right?

It wasn't a pleasant sight, thank God Mama put (Ss/n) to sleep when he did..

At that moment the realization clicked, if he would have helped...helped Mama with the baby, only if he had don't something to change it instead of waiting for his mother to do it, if he had done something different, he wouldn't be sitting in the waiting room for his mama...

Please...

Please be okay...

I love you....

I love you, Mama...

I'm sorry...

Wiping away tears, (S/n) kissed his mother's new and polished tombstone, crying to himself as his father and  younger brother watched not far behind.

I'll always be a Mama's boy..

(ME not knowing what to feel after writing this)