Mama's Boy P.1

⚠️mention of male pregnancy and omega verse⚠️

(S/n) hated seeing his mother so involved with the new baby He felt angry, sad, and forgotten all because of his mother. He didn't want any siblings, just him and him alone.

'Why did Mama have other babies? Did he not want me? Was Mama getting tired of me?'

So many questions ran through the poor boy's head, everything making him hate his mama by the second, he hated Mama, if Mama didn't want him he didn't want Mama.

Looking at his mother with rage, he stormed out of the hospital room and to the seats beside the door.

He huffed and puffed his little chest as he crossed his arms and sat on the seat, and he decided he was going to make it his mission to make Mama's life a living nightmare.

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

Once they were finally home (S/n), immediately ran towards the stairs, bolted down the hallway, and into his room, slamming the door shut.

(M/n) was shocked to his son behave like his, ignoring him and slamming doors. He didn't even respond to the question he asked just seconds after they walked into the house.

(M/n) let it go as he thought his son was in his no phase and was just as problematic as any other 5-year-old boy.

Walking over to the couch (m/n) cradled his second bundle of joy, who had just been born 3 days ago. (M/n) 's body was still tired after the whole birth process but it was amazing to finally see his second son in his arms healthy and safe.

Everything was fine until (m/n) noticed that it was awfully quiet in the house.

"(S/n) Are you okay?!?!"

"...."

No answer...

"(S/n) come down and help your father bring the things for the baby down from the car!!!"

"...."

Again no answer...

(M/n) high off of hormones was easily frightened, having a firm grasp on the baby (m/n) rushed up the stairs, and down the hallway, as his body was begging him to rest, he tried opening his son's room only to find it locked shut.

"(S/n) open the door, baby!!!?!"

"..."

Still no answer...

(M/n) started to brake down crying, he was shaking and trying desperately to get the door open, just as (M/n) felt like he was going to pass out just then Nathan rushed right to his side trying to figure out what was going on.

"(S/n)....quite..ra-ran...locked- too quiet"

"Hey (M/n) breath, tell me what's going on, hey hey it's okay he's going to to be okay, you're going to be okay alright??"

(M/n) was speaking incoherently, not being able to catch his breath, he didn't know what happened to his son and it was scaring him.