Something New P.1

(A bit)🕕 ~> ❤️&⚠️

Lately you've been stressing and overall overwhelmed of all your work that you had to do.

Knowing that deadlines are due soon it won't hurt if you took a small brake for now would it??

You slowly pulled yourself away from your desk and made your way to your bed, flopping down as soon as you reached it.

Everything was just going wrong, you had no control of anything...unless...

You got out of bed and made your way downstairs to your husband's office.

Nathan was a busy man working half of the time but still making enough time for you, just today was different. You didn't want to have sex but wanted him in that way.

Opening the door, he lifted his head towards you gave you a small smile and went back to work, you walked over to him and made a hand gesture for him to back up a bit.

He did and you made your way into Nathan's lap. You barred your head into his shoulder and didn't move an inch.

Nathan understood what this ment so he didn't try to brake you in this zone. It's more of a feeling of wanting to be dominated.

A few minutes went bye as you just sat their with your head on Nathan's shoulder but it helped calm your nerves just not as much.

You longed for his flavor to be on your tongue, but didn't want to do anything physically, so you leaned in and whispered something into Nathan's ear.

He blushed and nodded toward you. Giving you the go ahead to do what you wanted.

Getting on your knees in front of him made it hard for Nathan not to pay attention to his work.

You unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. Still as big as you remembered or did it get bigger?? You didn't really cared at the moment.

You stroked Nathan's shaft a few times before licking the tip.

"Tases so fucking good"

You said as you put as much as you can fit into your mouth, which was only half of Nathan's shaft...

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

The reason Nathan hadn't made any attempts to push you further is what you told him before.

"I need to taste you Nathan, just me on your shaft, don't do anything without my permission"

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

"Mmmhhmm~~ gugh~"

You sucked and tried taking Nathan more deeper but it wasn't only a few more inches before you gaged.

Deciding that it was enough you moved Nathan's hand to your head but hailed it still. Instructing him to keep it there.

Their you sat with Nathan's shafts 3/4 way down your throat as you waited for Nathan to finish work, his cock painful hard and twitching ever so slightly in your mouth.

Your grumbled which Nathan took the message and slowly started to massage your hair, making you Humm in satisfaction with feeling dominated.

"Such a good boy for me baby, does this make you feel better??"

Nathan asked you as he rubbed your face. Nathan never seen someone look more beautiful than you, you were their to help him when he started feeling off and he was here for you.

You nodded as you started to slowly drift asleep with his shaft still in your mouth. This made Nathan beem with pride.

It was one thing when he got to see you in bed but falling asleep with him like this told him that you truly trust him with anything...

Ofcourse you did, Nathan wouldn't take advantage of you, never, even if he had your consent. He just never liked it, so he always asked before.

Just now he has to wait for you to wake up and maybe it be his turn for reassurance??

(Sorry for not posting much, I'm kind of stuck with what to write I'll try to come up with more stories but please enjoy this for now) (or any requests for a storyline I'll be happy to take them)