911 Operator Final

⚠️I decided to add a bit of omega verse in this, as well as a description of ripped stomach and gun violence⚠️

Going into work today (M/n) didn't feel good.. a pit formed in his stomach, telling him something wasn't right.

But what was it, (M/n) left his son with his parents, locked every window and door when he left for work, and turned off all gass. What could it be??

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°
7 hours later
°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

7 hours passed, and (M/n) breathed a sigh of relief. Nothing has happened, not that emergency of calls, and so far, the night was running smoothly.

Until he got called into Hq... there was a girl shaking and looked like she just vomited. Scared out of her mind shitless.

"Mr.(L/n) we are going to have to ask you to take the rest of your co-workers' calls for the night. You will be paid extra for the inconvenience, deal?"

(M/n) had the pit in his stomach again, wanting to go home. Where was his son again?? He didn't lock the doors!!! The windows were open!! The gass are on!!

"Yes ma'am I'll be willing to work overtime"

"Good, alright, back to your station."

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

(M/n) proceeded to pick up every call with fear, shaking hands, and a dry throat. What was happening to me??

Picking up his last call of the night relieved washed over him as he got to go home and see his son.

⚠️️intestines description starts here⚠️

"911, what's the locat-"

"(M/N), (M/n)!!! PLEASE SEND HELP, WERE AT XXXX SHOPPING CENTER, A GUN MAN HAS ENTERED AND YOUR SON WAS HIT PLE- OH OH MY GOD!!! HIS STOMACH IS IN TWO PLEASE!!"

Shaking (M/n) was frozen. He couldn't move, but he knew his son was on the verge of life or deatph, and as a father, he wasn't about to let his only son die.

"Alright, alright, mom, what do you mean his stomach is in two??"

"ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT, HIS STOMACH LOOKS LIKE ITS BEEN SPIT IN HALF OH MY GOD, HIS INTESTANCES ARE HANGING OUT"

Transferring his call to the cops he reported everything that's going on, sending Ems as well praying that his son will hold on a but longer for him. To....to save him. Having done everything required, he transferred to his mother again.

"Mom, please, get somewhere safe, I'm on my way, so are the cops, swat, Ems, and my husband, keep (S/n) safe!"

Rushing passed his boss, out of the operator building, rushing to his car, and speeding down the highway.. he wanted to make it, his son was going to make it with his father and daddy right beside him.

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°
As he got there, he saw his mother and son being rushed into an ambulance, his husband entered the car knowing what was about to happen.