My Gingerbread Man

As the clock hits midnight, the family gathers around and gives each other presents and hugs, celebrating a new Christmas and a long year over, ready to start a new...

This was no different for (M/n), taking a fresh tray of gingerbread cookies from his oven, he placed the try on the wooden board, this was the 25th batch he had made this night.. 

Walking over to (M/n), Nathan placed his hand around (M/n)'s hip and placed a soft kiss on (M/n)'s cheek

"Hey love~ damn how many cookies have you made! Mind if I have one?"  Nathan reached for a gingerbread, but his hand was slapped by (M/n)

"Let me give these to the kids first, and then you can eat whatevers leftover" (M/n) said as he poured the cookies into bags and small little icing along with them.."Come on, Nathan, I'm sure the kids will like these. Help me pass them out~"

Nathan nodded and grabbed a basket to put all baggies of gingerbread cookies in. Walking over to the door along with (M/n) Nathan was surprised, to say the least. Last year, they had at least 10 kids show up, but this year, four times as many came. Passing the bags out one by one, most kids walking away happily and others wanting more bags.

Slowly but surely, the kids were going home with a smile on their faces and all talking about what characters they would make there gingerbread men or women. Nathan looked over at (M/n) to see a bright smile on his face as the last kid walked up to grab her bag, (M/n) turned and gave her the last bag of the night watching her run back to her mother who was waiting for her in the car.

After the passing of the gingerbread men, Nathan imidately took the last two bags of gingerbread cookies into the kitchen dragging (M/n) along his side. "Nathan, watch it. You're going to drop me, and I'll beat you like I did last time!"

Chuckling Nathan leaned over the table and reached for the left over wiped icing, "Oh please, every time you do...you always end up with your legs wrapped around my waist" and just like if he didn't say anything Nathan walked back to start decorating his gingerbread cookies while you were left stunned.

After you regained composure you shake your head, "Oh yeah, says the man who will let me use his dick whenever I want" Nathan smirked, "Okay okay, whatever you say love, now come see this cookies I made of you~"

You rolled your eyes and walked over to see Nathan's cookie, and sure enough, he tried to make it seem like you..."Aww, you made this for me?" You reached for the cookie as Nathan pulled it back.

"Oh no, darling, it's my cookie~" Nathan then put the gingerbread man in the palm of his hand and then covered the gingerbread with white icing..

"Nathan....you dirty fuck.." you said as you turned away rolling your eyes. Nathan smiled and walked over to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and leaned his head on your shoulder.."Come on love~ be my gingerbread man~"

•●•●•☆•●•●•●•●•☆•●•●•●•●•☆•●•●•

Now you were laying on your back, completely naked as Nathan lined your body with the white icing. "Fuck baby~ your going to taste so good" Nathan said while eyeing you in the most hunger written expression.

"Just this once... Marry Christmas, Nathan~" You threw your head bad as Nathan slowly started tracing his tongue all over your body while also slowly biting. "Hehe~ sensitive, are we?" Nathan said as he continued to bite and lick the icing off your body.

"Nathan, stop teasing me~ and hurry your ass- UP~ FUCK~"  you cursed as Nathan took some lube and spilled it all over your ass and slowly eased a finger inside you, "Relax love~ it's been a while since we've done anything like this~"

"Hmm~ f-fine~" you said as you held onto the bed sheets and let Nathan slowly stretch you out, inserting another finger, making you moan quietly, "hmm~"

•●•●•☆•●•●•●•●•☆•●•●•●•●•☆•●•●•

Now Nathan was slowly pushing the tip of his shaft to your entrance, "Yeah baby~ small little kisses just like that~" Nathan then leaned down close to you, "come on baby~ kiss me~ it's rude not to kiss under a mistletoe"  you were about to hit him with another one of your sassy remarks when you actually caught a view of a mistletoe hanging from the ceiling.

"Really? Since when has that been here?" You asked smirking, Nathan smiled, "Well, the whole day really, but come on, give me a kiss now, "  You wrapped your arms around his neck and bring him down as you two join in a passionate kiss, and as you do Nathan slowly pushed his tip into you.

You moaned and scratched at Nathan's back. It hurt a bit, but it was more of it being unexpected. Braking away from the kiss Nathan was now halfway inside you, "fuck baby~ you okay?" Nathan asked you as he brush some of your hair out of your face. You nodded, "Yeah it just caught me by surprise. But please continue~"

Smiling, Nathan trusted his last remaining inches into you, "f-fuck~ Nathan not too hard!~" you said as you held onto his back.. "Sorry love~ can't help myself~" Nathan said as he sat up and grabbed your hip and started thrusting.

You hailed onto the bed sheets as Nathan plowed into you like there no tomorrow, the bed was creaking, shaking, Nathan hitting your prostate head on, you felt like you were on cloud 9.

"Oh shit~ Fuck baby~ so tight for me~" Nathan said as he lifted you up and hailed onto your thighs while making you bounce, "NAaThannn~ ahhh~ fuuck~" you clawing at Nathan's back making him feel pure ecstasy as he continued

•●•●•☆•●•●•●•●•☆•●•●•●•●•☆•●•●•

You guys both had gone for 3 rounds already and were on your forth, you were laying down on your stomach with your hands behind your back as Nathan plowed into your ass holding your hands behind your back.

"Fuck baby~ I'm a cum~ I'm a cum inside this pretty ass of yours~" Nathan said as he slapped your ass hard, making you arch your back and cum all over the bed. 

At this point your brain was turned to mush and slowly fucked yourself onto his dick as he holds your hips, thrust into you a few more times and released his seed inside of you.

You feel yourself being placed onto the bed and a warm rag cleaning your ass. You were covered by the blanket and cuddled against Nathan.

"Marry Christmas, my gingerbread man~"

•●•●•☆•●•●•●•●•☆•●•●•●•●•☆•●•●•

✨️🎄✨️ MARRY CHRISTMAS ✨️🎄✨️

(ME as an author coming out of nowhere)