Something New Final

Summary:

As Nathan tried to pull out, you wrapped your legs around his waist, locking him in place, once again...

"No baby boy, you're going to continue breeding this hole until your balls deep~"....

•~•~•~•☆•~•~•~•~•☆•~•~•~•~•☆•~•~•~

⚠️️breeding kink⚠️

18 hours...

18 hours of non-stop fucking, horny, passionate sex was all Nathan was able to think about.

He was currently laying his head on (M/n)'s stomach like he was listening for a heartbeat or feeling a small kick.

There wasn't a chance that (M/n) can become pregnant, but it was still the most amazing sex they've had in 3 weeks.

Nathan looked at (M/n) with puppy dog eyes and lust eyes as he started to rubb (M/n)'s smaller dick again.

"Nathan, please, we just finished ngh~"

"Baby, I can't stop now, I haven't seen you in forever, please~~"

"Gosh, you horny dog, let's rest first, plus it's only been 3 weeks we had more than enough time to catch up."

"Not enough~~ I need you to become pregnant~~~ filled with kids for me~~you will right (M/n)~~?"

"Nathan, what are you saying!! Oh~~~ f-fuck~~ I can't get pregnant!!"

Just as (M/n) said this, the pregnancy fairy came in, and (M/n) got pregnant.

(The end)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Just kidding)

"Nathan, what are you saying!! Oh~~~ f-fuck~~ I can't get pregnant!!"

"Please (M/n) just one more round??"

"You're going to be the death of me~"

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

"Ugh~~ ohh fuck~~ please right there!~"

Currently, (M/n) was lying on his back as Nathan was sucking him off. (M/n) couldn't think after all the over stimulating, his ears were ringing, his belly hurt, and his eyes were spinning out of control, but still everything was pleasure.

"Oh~~ please be gentle~~~ hurts~~ ahh~~"

"Just a bit more baby~~ then I'll fuck you nice and slow~~"

Nodding (M/n) flip his hand back, arching his back as his 9th orgasum of that night took place.

Pulling off of (M/n), Nathan took his hard cock and lined it up with (M/n)'s already used hole. Slowly pushing in watching as all the old cum being squeezed out of the hole.

"Fuck~~ baby your so cute~~ you have to give me babies after this~~ no doubt~"

One arm (M/n) had rapped around Nathan's shoulder, and the other had was being hailed my Nathan's other hand as he started to thrust slowly thrust into (M/n).

"S-so good~~ so good for mee~~ your going to be such a wonderful father (M/n) ~~~ for me and our babies~"

"Ughh~~ nugh~~ please- more~~ pregnant~ get me pregnant~~"

"That's it, baby~~ such a good boy~~"

Nathan squeezed (M/n)'s hand as (M/n) orgasumed, shaking legs and heavy breathing. Still continuing to trust into (M/n) as he cried in over stimulation.

"So beautiful, such a handsome boy, my man, my husband, my future father of my children~~"

"C-cant~~~ no pregnant~~~ ahh~~"

"Shh~~ just feel the pleasure baby boy~~~ fall into me~~ yaa good boy~~"

(M/n)'s legs rapped around Nathan's waist as one last time Nathan ejected into (M/n), pulling him into one final kiss as (M/n) passed out of exhaustion.

"Good job, baby, such a good boy. I'll take good care of you."

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

As (M/n) awoke, he finds himself in a totally new room, Nathan is nowhere to be found as (M/n) looked around.

Trying to get out of bed, a pain shot up his spine, causing him to whimper in pain. How long did they go for again??

Hearing commotion outside (M/n) was determined to see what's going on. He stood up, grabbed the bed as a source of balance, and made his way to the door.

He heard 3 people shouting as more try to calm them down. As he opened the door, he could see Nathan and......his own parents.....

Fuck he totally forgot that they were coming over. Did they hear what they did, what's going on.

(M/n)'s father took the time to scold his husband.

"YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN HIM PREGNANT, *sighs* Please tell us at least you used protection!!"

Now verifying that they did hear what him and his husband were doing, God, he felt like he was going to die right there and then.

"Uhhh, no (M/n) can get pregnant. What are you talking about?!?!"

(M/n)'s mother stepped in to explain everything due to (M/n)'s father being a protective dick.

"You see darling, (M/n) had complications when he was younger causing him to have a female reproductive system, thank God he never got a period but he is able to bare children"

Now (M/n) and Nathan stood frozen. This was surely Something new.