4th of July ~

"The evil that spread, like a fever ahead, it was night when you died~ my firefly~"

" I just thought it was a common cold but it seemed to be getting worse and worse by the days, please just take a look at my baby, he can't handle the pain anymore, every doctor told us already that the cold will go away but he's gotten worse"

The doctor hummed at your mother's explanation, not thinking anything of it, but the look in your mother's eyes really said everything, a desperate mother looking for someone to help her baby.

"Alright ma'am, I will take a look at your boy, so come this way."

"Oh, thank you, thank you, come on (M/n) follow the doctor."

The sound of (M/n)'s small footsteps right beside his mother's and the doctors were heard as they quickly went to the CT room to get some pictures of his chest.

"What could I have said to raise you from the dead? Oh could I be the sky on the forth of July?"

"I'm sorry ma'am but your son had developed very rarely for his age Cardiac sarcoma, he's going to need a heart transplant due to how long he was left untreated but we don't know how long we have to wait for a heart"

"No- no please not my baby, is their any other treatment?? I'll pay you whatever, just please help my baby?"

"I'm sorry ma'am but the treatment is far to over do, at this point he needs a new heart."

"He's just 10, please!"

(M/n) sat right in the hospital room listening to his mother's conversation with the doctor, for a 10 year old (M/n) knew that his mother didn't have enough money for the treatment and couldn't afford a new heart for him. But he didn't want to see his mother suffer.

"Well you do enough talk, My little hawk, why do you cry?"

"Why are you crying, Ranger Hawk?"

Nathan, (M/n)'s childhood friend, asked while wiping away the tears with a tissue, calling him the silly little nick name they made for one another when playing.

"I-Im not butthead snipe"

"HEY, come on I'm trying here!"

"Hahah!"

Looking at (M/n) smile for the first time he's been at the hospital, made a spark start in Nathan, now motivated to see that smile everyday, all day long.

"Tell me what did you learn from the Tillamook burn? Or the forth of July? Where all gonna die.."

"What's happening please doctor, is my son alright?!?"

"Not now ma'am were trying our best to handle the situation"

"The hell you mean not now, THATS MY FUCKING SON YOU HAVE IN THAT BLOODY ROOM, TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!"

The doctor was shocked, he sighed at this and sat  you mother down and explained the situation, causing your mother to drop to her knees and cry, pray and hope for you to be alright.