Ocean Eyes~

"I've been watching you for some time, can't stop staring at those ocean eyes~"

(M/n) hailed his baby boy for that first time in 9 months. Imidately worried about his eyes. The eyes (M/n) couldn't stop staring at.

In this world, the class you get is determined by your eye color, brown is low, yellow is medium, green is mid-high, and blue is upper class, but also comes with consequences.

Ocean eyes have been known to be a danger for the ones who have them.

Being killed, kidnapped, abused, and traded all came with these beautiful eyes. And (M/n) knew his son was going to have to live with the fear of being killed every day, time, or hour, but that wasn't going to stop (M/n) from trying to give his son the best life he could want.

Looking at his husband (M/n) started to tear up, scared of the actions that I'll take place next

"Burning city's and napalm skies, fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes, your ocean eyes~"

"No fair~ you really know how to make me cry when you give me those ocean eyes~ I'm scared~~"

"No, no, please, is not fair!! He's my baby!! MY BABY!!"

"Please, sir, you have to trust u -"

"IM SCARED!! YOUR TAKING MY BABY!!"

"(m/n), dear, please calm down -"

"IM SORRY NATHAN BUT THIS IS OUR BABY AND IM NOT LETTING THEM TAKE HIM FROM ME!!"

Nathan, taking your hand, he tries his last resort of calming you down. Now, knowing not to mess with a scared and protective omega

"I'll go with him.. I'll go with him to keep an eye on him, okay, ya, does that sound fine??"

"Keep an eye on him. If anything such as a scratch is on him, I'm ripping every single one of you to shreds!!"

"I've never fallen from quite this high, falling into your ocean eyes~ those ocean eyes~"

"I've been walking through a world gone blind~ can't stop thinking of your dimond mind~"

As (M/n) hailed his boy in his arms once again, checking if anything was done to his baby.. he breathed a sigh of relief when no scratches were found.

"(M/n) what do you want to do now? I'll go with what you decide is best. "

"Will stay with my mom for a bit, then decide further there."

"Careful creature~, made friends with time~ he left her lonely with a dimond mind and those ocean eyes ~~~"

As (M/n) brought his son home for the first time, investigators were waiting by the door, alongside news reporters and other TV personnel.

All trying to get a look at this rare child and his eyes, like if he was a free token of money, a free use, and nothing more.

"Sir, may we see your baby??"

"Is it true that his eyes are blue??"

"Will pay 1,000,000 to take him??"

That did it, (M/n) shoved every single person near him with a camera. Even the investigators were shocked but just scooted over and didn't bother them going into their house.

"No fair~~ you really know how to make me cry~ when you give me those ocean eyes~, I'm scared~~ I've never fallen from quite this high, fallen into you ocean eyes"

Just as (M/n) thought the toughest part was over for his baby, he was dead wrong, as going out wasn't as easy with media and dangers lurking within every corner

Until his house was broken into, (M/n)'s husband was out shopping for the family as  the robbery took place.

But they didn't take any gold or electronics they had. They wanted (M/n)'s son's eyes. As they tried to take them (M/n) stabbed one of them and used a pair of safety scissors to stabb one in the eye's making both of them to go running for thier life and get away from this one hell of a protective father.

"No fair~~ you really know how to make me cry~ when you give me those ocean eyes~"

"Daddy, I'm scared"

"I know, I know we can't stay here let's go to grandma's for tonight will tell papa to get some snacks?? Ya?"

"Yay!!"

"I'm scared~~ I've never fallen from quite this high~ fallen into you ocean eyes~"

(M/n) knew he will have to do everything and anything to protect his child but at a cost of his own life and what better deal is that.

His child will live..

His ocean eyes aren't what's to stop him...

"Those ocean eyes~"

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

(First time trying something like this, but hopefully, it wasn't too cringe. These were old stories I had in mind before but never written them. I'm so sorry for not doing my last request, but it's still in progress ☠️ volleyball tryouts are killing me, PREY FOR ME!!😭😭)