Chapter 1: Meeting Me

Ruby's POV

I woke up in my Galaxy pajama pants, black shirt and black thick socks. Last night we went to sleep around 2 A.M and I'm utterly exhausted. Why the hell did I even wake up this early during the second day of spring break? Completely unfair that Akaila(Uh-Kai-Luh) can keep sleeping.

'If I have to wake up then she has to join the hell to.' I thought with a mischievous smirk and silently crawled over to her bed. Quietly I got off my knees and used the mahogany night stand to my right to support me. I got up and violently started shaking her.

She shot up from her bed and hit me on my forehead. "Ow!" I exclaimed and fell back. "Seriously Rue!" Akaila stated tiredly and rubbing her forehead.

My names Ruby or you could just call me "Rue" for short. I have long scarlet hair that reaches my lower back and a right bang; only a tint of visible brown highlights because of my fathers genes. I have light brown eyes and soft, porcelain skin.

At a young age my mother died giving birth to me and my father raised me. He was basically my hero growing up. Watching Marvel movies, late night snacks, sports like baseball and basketball, someone to talk to about my problems. He was my best friend however so was Akaila.

We knew each other since 3rd grade when I moved to Spring Falls. She has dyed short purple hair and hazel eyes. She has mocha colored complexion and has a soft heart for everyone.

However completely different case for me. I usually only hung out with boys since I grew up with my father. A couple of irrelevant girls always bully and threaten me due to that.
Calling me a "whore, bitch, whiney, clingy, weak, dumb" and so forth. Although, I decided to completely ignore them. As if I was gonna let her drag me down! She's nothing but a scared, stubborn, and immature bitch that I have no time on spending thinking of.

"Jeez I'm tired.. we shouldn't have stayed up and watched all those creepypasta videos.." Akaila complained while shifting to her side facing me. "I agree, but whatever; what's done is done." I responded and she nodded in agreement.

I sprinted to her bathroom with my fresh set of clothing. I brushed my teeth after setting my clothing on the floor. I reached out and put the cool water on then stepped inside. Distinctly, I shivered at the cold water since I had just woken up; it gave me a jumpy feeling.

"Hey Rue!" I heard Akaila shout from her room. "Yeah!" I responded. "Do you want to visit the pond again?" I heard her suggest and I sighed at the memories we had there.

Flashback:

There was a clear view of pure water as the sun beamed down upon it and I saw a girl around my age with brown curly hair.

Since I just moved in it might be a good idea to make a friend around here.

I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. She quickly turned around with a surprised look. "Hi?" She stated more like a question. "Hi! My names Ruby, but you could call me Rue for short." I introduced a little to quirky and we both started talking.

End of flashback.

"Sure!" I shouted back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello from Le Arctic~

I'm back and I'm making a Jeff the Killer fan fiction.

I cannot explain how obsessed I am with him now, but anyways I just want to say thanks for all the good feedback from my NaLu fan fiction "Fell For Him" it means allot knowing you like my writing.

And also thank you for reading this book.

And here's Le Disclaimer:

Mini_Chibi_Penguin does not own any of Le creepypastas that are mentioned, only Le plot and OC's.