Chapter 6: Gone

Ruby's POV

After the movie finished we both talked about it and left upstairs to our rooms. His door closed and I walked into my room.

It had black walls, spruce wooden floor, a black and white bed with all the Minecraft chibi's, a desk with my navy blue laptop and blue mouse, black bookcase with Goosebumps books, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Bleach manga, a spruce nightstand with a black lamp plus a black alarm clock, a flat screen TV, a bean bag in front of it, closet with black doors, a poster of "Pierce the Veil", "Bring Me The Horizon", "We As Human", "Skillet", and "Three Days Grace".

I changed into my pajamas and unpacked everything in my bag from Akaila's sleepover. Tears silently fell from my eyes as I started quietly sobbing about her. She was my first friend here, I couldn't forget about how she never left me no matter what she was called, her carefree laugh, her dynamic style, our little laughing moments during sleepovers when we were completely drunk off of our sleep.

I laugh while crying and finish putting my clothing away. Walking over to my window I lock it and close my music note curtains and unplug my electric guitar from the amplifier since it was bound to make noises during the middle of the night.

My alarm clock is set off and I fall backwards on to my bed. I lay there for a while thinking about earlier today and a couple of hours ago. 'I didn't even know that bastards name', "But why would he tell me that anyways.." I say to myself then I feel a breeze go through my whole room.

Distinctly, I look towards my window and notice it wide open and unlocked. "The hell?" I question touching the lock.

I didn't move once when I realized the knife to my neck. As I was about to shriek a ghastly white hand covered my mouth. Fear struck every inch of my body causing me to cry a bit.

"I love that expression on everybody." he breaks out laughing insanely. I couldn't help but cry even more as something fell from my neck, it was blood. He held the knife even harder to my neck which caused me to bleed even more.

"Stop!" I muffled through his hand fearfully. No longer did I feel pressure against my neck but I still felt his malicious presence. He let go of my mouth and I exhaled desperately. I turn around and he stood there with that freakish smile.

His hood fell off and revealed his dead, pitched-black hair that reached his shoulders, singed eyelids, and black eyes. I covered my mouth and thought what had happened to him.

"What are you looking at like that?!" He spat angrily. "Uh-I-I'm sorry!" I said afraid of what he might do if I answered otherwise. "Heh, your easy to scare.. I wonder how easy it is to break you?" he questions to himself and taps his chin.

"I have an idea." he smiles inhumanly and grabs his knife from his pocket. I whimpered and he flipped it to where he was holding the blade. "Wha-" I was cut off when I felt dizzy and blacked out.