Chapter 12: Home?

Jeff's POV

After traveling for at least two hours we finally made it. We both stood before the white structure which was the creepypastas mansion.

My thoughts starts running to all the fights I get in with all of them and I did not feel like dealing with them, to be completely honest EJ was the only guy around with some common sense; plus Slenderman of course..

Actually, it's Slendy who's the boss around here but I haven't been here in a month so I wouldn't know what has been going on.

I pushed the door open and saw BEN sitting on the couch keeping his eyes glued to his game. He was obviously raging at the fact that he couldn't find the little pictures in the Silent Hill PT. 'He is so ready to cheat..' Like I said house full of weirdos..

He took a glance at me and looked back at his screen, "Long time, Jeff." "Meh" I barely replied back and EJ came rushing downstairs almost tripping and Ben's cackling could be heard in the background. Deciding not to join his laughter parade I just focus back on EJ. "No kidneys Jack." was all I had to say for him to automatically leave. 'THIS GUY DIDNT EVEN SAY HELLO.' No respect in this house..

Ruby's POV

Holy crap their all real! Akaila and I were researching all the creepypastas the night before she died. Kind of scary, I mean the pictures of Jeff we're way scarier then how he actually looks, but it's all still settling in..

"U-Uh Jeff." I told him and he could tell from my face I felt uncomfortable. BEN heard me and glanced up furrowing his eyebrows. "I'll explain later.." Jeff told him annoyingly.

"Human? Who are you?" I heard a deep male voice speak inside my head.

Who the hell? "U-uh my names R-Ruby." I stuttered out looking around trying to find the source of the voice however, all I met was a tall faceless creature, with a black suit and red tie. It had freaking tentacles that shot out of its back. "Yeah.. try and just stick with me.. you don't want to get into any business with them.." Jeff mutters rubbing the sides of his head.

It leaned down to my face and it looked as if he was inspecting me. "Jeff who is this human?" It asked. "Her names Ruby, she's entertaining me for now." he replied with an emotionless expression, forcefully dragging me by my wrist upstairs.

It left us alone and my feet dragged up the stairs, "By the way that was Slenderman.." Jeff told me with a sigh and I continued silently. 'Hey wait I beat that guys game..' I thought and mentally face-palmed.

We made it to the top and walked to a burgundy door. Jeff reached for the knob turning it and lightly dragging me inside. "Jeff is this you room?" I ask and he nods. I look back towards the room and it had red walls with spruce floors, a red bed with white sheets, black average sized TV, and a black dresser.

"How'd the police find us?" I asked. He stayed quiet which angered me. "Je-!" He knocked me out with what I believe was the hilt of his knife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff's POV

I sighed and threw my knife on top of my bed then picked up Ruby carrying her to the side where my knife wasn't laying. "Geez, you sure ask a lot of questions..." I paused after picking up my knife and placing it on the dresser.

"Sorry.. I made a mistake. But you'll be okay, won't you Ruby?" I said with an insane laugh afterwards.

"Hey." I heard that little dwarfs voice. I stopped and looked to my TV screen and noticed half his upper body out of it, "What do you want?" I asked rudely and he scoffed, "Well my bad."

He looked down at Ruby's sleeping form and noticed she had blood on the back of her head. "What did you do that made you knock her out? You had to have some sort of reason.." "What makes you think I had a reason?" I quickly countered picking the tip of my knife. "You brung her here; you'd relocate to some abandoned warehouse if the police were on to you."

I was silent on my part and I could feel his irritating smirk climb to his face, I didn't have to explain anything to him.

Flashing pictures of Ruby's dad dead corpse flooded my head and instead of enjoying it like the other victims, I felt guilty. He was the closest to Ruby especially after her best friend died.....

I mean I could care less about how he felt as long as the kill was satisfying.. it's just her reaction I'd like to avoid witnessing.

"Whatever, I'll leave you alone, there's obviously no point in trying to talk to you about it." he said rolling his eyes and muttered that Slenderman would find away to get it out of me.

Ruby stirred but stayed asleep. I laid down on the side of my bed and stared out the window. 'Nothing better to do.'