Chapter 7: Restrained

Ruby's POV

"Err, where am I..?" I rub the side of my head and look around. This is definitely not my room. I was handcuffed to a white bed with baby blue covers, a white pillow and the room had a white bureau next to a window with white curtains.

I realized my situation and tried struggling out of my handcuffs. I whimpered and anxiously averted my gaze to the door. The man walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Hello there." he greeted with a smile, but not the usual inhuman and insane one but a genuine and caring one. I didn't answer but shriveled up in the bed. "You don't have to be afraid of me-well unless you did something against the rules.." he stated and chuckled.

"R-Rules?" I managed to choke out from my quiet sobbing. "Wait, wh-what's your name?" I ask him and he smiled. "Did I forget to mention, my names Jeff, mentioned as Jeff the Killer." 'Jeff the Killer? Isn't he one of those creepypastas?' Wait a second a creepypasta isn't real..

"Oh nice fucking try Akaila! I hope this sick joke is funny to you! I know Jeff isn't real, he's just a fictional character!" I angrily thrashed through the cuffs. I waited for him or Akaila to come out and admit the joke but he just smirked. So all of those news reports and articles.. they were all real?!

"Fictional character?" He stated and bursted out laughing. Wait so this all was real..? That's actually the real Jeff the Killer.. but h-he's supposed to be fictional. "That's very cute." he says with a very terrifying smile and tone.

I thrashed even more while crying trying to free my way out of the cuffs as he walked closer with his kitchen knife.

"NO!" I shrieked as he sat on the bed and dragged his knife across my stomach. "Should I kill you as slowly or as painfully as your friend." I cried feeling him drag up to my heart and put pressure on it.

Jeff's POV

I couldn't help but smirk at her reaction as I slid my knife across her porcelain skin. She was almost to good for a victim. 'I'm sure Laughing Jack would get a bite out of this one.' I thought leaning into her neck.

"Now, now calm down, I won't kill you." I pause and look up at her "Yet." I finish and she cringes at my final statement.

I throw my knife behind me without looking and it lands in the center of the door and she jumps in her bed. "Why can't I just leave! Please..... I want to go home!!" She pleads crying into her shoulder. I tilt her head up to make sure she was looking straight at me. "Your to entertaining." I tell her and leave out the door with my knife.

"NO! LET ME OUT!" She shrieks from the other room going mental, and thrashing about in her restraints. I laugh at her attempts, but I'd honestly like to see her try, I'm not the only one around here that likes to kill.