Chapter 10: Meeting the Doctor

Jeff's POV

"J-Jeff..!" the slightest noise I heard from her room. My eyes averted to the door and I quickly jumped up from my bed. I rushed over to her room and noticed that she was breathing heavily and then fell asleep. "Ruby!" I yelled and ran up to her broken down figure.

"I need to get him." I muttered and threw my hands up in annoyance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jumping down the stairs I walk to the door and open it. "Hello Jeff.." Dr. Smiley says in a shy tone. "Hey, stop being so shy it gets annoying." I tell him and he gives me a look which I gladly shoot back like, the fuck?

But whatever, I explained the situation and he nods going upstairs. "Oh you fucked up nicely." he says to me with an innocent smile. "This bitch.." I mutter holding back everything to not whack him in the face. Like I need to get right with my sanity or shit is going down.

Ruby's POV

I wake up to a stinging feeling in my stomach. Holding the side of my forehead, I groan(or is it moan, idk?) in pain and look up weakly to see a man in his early 20's with ocean blue eyes and black hair that stops midway at his neck with a right bang.

I watched him as he cleaned my wounds that were inflected by Jeff. 'Damn he's cute.' I thought in awe as he gave me an innocent smile. My heart melted and I regained the knowledge of where I was.

"H-Hi." I greet with a tint of pink. "Hello there!" He greets back and flips his hair to the side without even using his hands. Oh how I loved when guys did that. He rolled his sleeves to his shoulder and I fell back. 'How attractive does a guy get?'

The door opened up slightly and Jeff walked in with a clean sweatshirt and clean black pants. "Err, is she okay?" he asks embarrassed.

He cared how I was doing? I mean he's a serial killer who's insane, he knows what feelings are? I'm probably being way to stereotypical.. "I'm fine.." I answer for the doctor. Wait what doctor would help a killer? "Jeff did you threaten him?" I ask with an annoyed face.

He gave me the only "Are-You-Fucking-Kidding-Me" look and I crossed my arms over my chest. "No! He's another creepypasta like me!!" He explained.

How was this hot guy a serial killer? Impossible, utterly impossible. "Believe it or not it's true. The names Dr. Smiley." He introduced.

'Dr. Smiley?' never heard of him on the creepypasta wiki.. "Wait so your a serial killer to?" I asked and he nods with the only "To-Pure-For-This-World" look. No way.

"There are definitely others, Ruby. Looks can be deceiving." he told me and Jeff walked over to me and put his head down in his arms. "Jane is the worse.." he mutters and
Dr. Smiley snickers, "Most certainly. All she does is flirt with you Jeff, just admit it she likes you but hates you..?"he added.

"Definitely more of a social life then you Jeff." I commented and he looks up at me in annoyance. Dr. Smiley packs up his First-Aid kit and was on his way out. Before I left I thanked him which he accepted.

"Sometimes I wonder if you forget who you talk to?" Jeff tells me pulling his kitchen knife out of nowhere. "You know Jeff if your going to kill me just do it already!" I exclaimed.

He was silent for a while and couldn't answer. "I can't! What the fuck! Why?! I HATE THIS FEELING!" He freaks out and puts his hood over his head.

"J-Jeff!" Did I just strike a nerve I shouldn't have? Wait why the hell should I care! I mean he cut me open and made me go through hell. "Why can't I freaking kill you!" He repeats. Okay now I'm getting worried..

Jeff's POV

WHY CAN'T I KILL HER? I CAN EASILY JUST SLICE HER NECK IN ONE MOVE! WHAT IS SHE FREAKING DOING TO ME!

I reach for my kitchen knife and grit my teeth holding it to her neck. She whimpers and I looked at her eyes. Filled with fear. I didn't want her to look at me like that! But I just want her dead to! But I don't! NO!

I growl and pull my knife back into my pocket. Standing up quickly I push the chair back and it hits the wall breaking. "Jeff..?" She questions saying my name.

DAMMIT! If only I had gotten rid of her before I wouldn't be dealing with this crap! "If I had just killed you that night.. IF I HAD JUST FREAKING MURDERED YOU!" I yell kicking the door open and slamming it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this chappie and also thanks for staying with me this far!

I just want to say that I'm having allot of fun writing this, also if you don't like the whole Creepypastas mansion, then you don't have to read.. no need to send unnecessary hate.

Anyways love ya guys and I'll see you in the next chappie~!

~Mini_Chibi_Penguin🐧💙