Chapter 21: Failing

Ruby's POV:

Anger. Check
Irritation. Check
Depressed. Check
Sad. Check
Tired. Check

Dammit, the list could go on and on. I'm just so tired! Not physically, but mentally! This all messed with my mind and I truly did not like it. I've been thinking of so many ways to escape. I was so desperate to, I even thought up suicide. For sanity's sake, suicide, someone fucking help me!

The walls around me made me feel suffocated, everything did. I didn't even need anything tying me together to make me feel restricted. I just want relief. I'd do anything to go back to my old life.

Fuck it, I'd rather go through all that bullying again than this! Anyone would, you can't deny that because you have no fucking idea how this feels! The weight that'll never leave your chest, a-almost like a ghost that attaches itself to you! It will never leave.

Just like Jeff.

He will never fucking leave me alone.

I can never fucking escape!

My hands covered the sides of my head as a sharp pain consumed it, stress headaches were starting to become a normal thing, how fucked up does that sound?!

"Ruby~" I heard Jeff's voice taunt.

'God help me.'

"I'm back." In walked Jeff his appearance making me want to throw up anything that I'd eaten. He noticed my distress and only laughed, he didn't even care how I felt being here.

"Ruby, it's been fun." Jeff said his knife shining against the light.

'Why wasn't I afraid?'

He came closer and placed the knife at my neck, "If was nice meeting you. Poor Jeff, how he'd feel seeing you dead."

What?

I stared up at the man that resembled Jeff, this didn't make sense!!

My eyes widened as the blade was dragged across my neck, my hands lunged for my neck that oozed blood, my body reacted with so much pain! I wanted to scream! I wanted to scream so loud! But I couldn't, so I laid, helplessly on the floor waiting for my anticipated death.

My anticipated death that I didn't fear.

Maybe it's because I was just so fucked that I was okay with it. Maybe for once I'd be free. But by death? Didn't even think he or she would want me to live an okay life. Although the bastards put me out of my misery in a pretty terrible way, well fuck you guys too!

As my body slowly drained of the remaining blood, my thoughts raced like a time-lapse. Every single emotional moment. None missed, I relived all of it.

How great it was..

It was fun. But now I'm out!

Soon my body began failing, my weight falling to nothing, my body transitioning to cold, laying frigidly on the floor, in my own blood. Damn, what a way to go..

Even my death was fucked up.. Well not anymore. I'm free now, and nobody can hold me captive!