Chapter 8: Feelings?

Ruby's POV

My hair covers my face as it sticks along to my tears. I couldn't stop crying, I missed daddy! I cried more and laid there completely helpless.

"I hate you Jeff.. so much.." I whisper lowly to myself wiping my tears with my shoulder. I wiggled my wrists again but to no avail. Tears kept streaming down until my eyes were red and puffy.

If only I could just unlock these. I wasn't strong nor as smart as the principles list students from school. Downstairs I heard a door shut close and could see from out the window Jeff walking with his hood over his head and his knife in his pocket.

'Was he going to go kill someone?! Couldn't he just kill me??' I thought. But never mind that this is the perfect time to try and get these opened. I bend over the fence of the bed until my hand could reach the pin I had in my hair, blood rushes quickly to my head and I became a bit more dizzy. "Ya know your pretty vulnerable like that." I heard Jeff's voice suddenly say and I dropped the pin from my hand and bended back forward. I heard the pin drop and I cursed silently to myself.

"I hate you leave me alone!" I yelled and sat on my knees. Obviously he want gonna take that, this isn't some sibling or school rivalry. "Aww why do you hate me~?" He asks pouting adorably. Wait how is that adorable?! I need to shut up he's a serial killer that's demented in the head.

I sat silent and he laughed psychotically, "Lets play a game!(my Saw references wee!)" "N-No!!! I don't want to!" I objected and he came up to me with an angry expression. He leaned down to my face until he was directly above me, "Did I give you a damn choice?" He says angrily.
"S-sorry!" I apologize fearfully once again. 'I really need to stop apologizing to him!'

Jeff's POV

She's to cute! Gosh I need to stop thinking that. Every time I see her I start to feel sick on the inside but not in a bad way.. well I don't know. "If I let you go will you run?" I ask her and she doesn't answer.

"Hey!" I say digging my kitchen knife into her skin and she yells in utter pain. I loved her expressions. "I promise I won't!" She yells. I wanted to here more.. "You really promise?" I whisper into her ear digging the knife deeper into her stomach, "YES JEFF I FREAKING PROMISE!" She shrieks and without lifting my head I look up at her pained expression.

I smirked and pulled the knife from her now bleeding stomach. She breathed rapidly and I licked the knife clean of her blood. 'How sweet..' I thought biting my lip.

Her stab wound oozed blood, I lightly tap it and she jumps in pain. "Im sorry did that hurt?" I asked with a smirk and she didn't answer put cried louder.

I felt.. bad? 'What no! I don't feel regret for a victim!'

Without a thought I reached out and hugged her to which she gladly held back. She buries her head into my neck very weakly. Her soft and warm skin felt so comfortably against my cold skin. She breathed down my neck and I move closer to her.

I smile and blood rushed to my head. "N-No!" I exclaimed ripping away from hugging her. What the hell am I doing?! I should be torturing her not comforting her! I growl and sprinted out the room angrily.

I needed to go kill that would make me feel much better. And I knew just who to go for.