Chapter 14: Truth?

Slendy's POV

Now I can see it, that anger. The one I saw in all of them, she'll be a successful one just as the others

I need to speak with Jeff now about this. Walking to his room, he had alread walked out with an angry expression. 'Maybe this isn't a good time..?'

"What is it Slendy?" He asked. I turned around and explained the conversation. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, she knows her father is dead?!" He jumps in and I nod. "Fuck." I heard him mutter.

'Gosh what's with these serial killers and cursing?' "There's no need to fucking curse Jeffery." I tell him and I'm not sure what nerve I hit but it was a funny one to me.

"Listen here, you see it and I see it, so tell me what in the hell am I feeling for her?" He asks and I chuckle, 'Young love..' "Hey!" I heard him shout, "Oh right, well Jeffery that's something for you to figure out; however, you know you can't hurt her, why don't you train her." I tell him and he seemed deep in thought. 'Or ignore me.'

Gosh it's like I get no love these days.

"Aright fine, I guess I'll listen to you, but even if I did train her what makes you think she'll end up killing?" He inquired.

"Oh trust me she will, I could already tell; ask her for the person she hates the most, she'll do it."

"Fine.." He answered and walked back to what I assume was his room.

Jeff's POV

'Nothing else would be harder to explain then her father.' I thought and sighed.

Geez, things are so fucking complicated.

Muffled sobs were heard from my room. It had to be Ruby, I just knew. Trying to be as gentle as I could, I slipped through the door. She was on the bed curled up into a little ball crying.

"Hey.." I say quietly and she looks back towards me. Tears rimmed her eyes and her face was completely drained of color. "Hi Jeff.." She greeted back sniffling.

"Listen.. I'm really sorry.." I started and she cut me off "Don't worry about it, it wasn't your fault.." she barely said.

That just made me feel even worse, I stood quietly and she noticed, "It isn't your fault right..?" The dreaded question was finally asked.

Couldn't wait to get this over with.

"Listen, I didn't know it was him until he was dead.. I thought it was that girls father.. the one that you hate.." I explained and I didn't know if I should look up or not.

"You thought it was Maddie's father..?" She asked.

Shit. I don't know how to say sorry like I mean it, for sanity's sake I'm a killer.

"I'm sorry..." I tried saying with as much sympathy as my voice could code.

My face stung when I realize she had just slapped me, I probably deserved that; but the next one was even more surprising. She was hugging me.

"Ruby?" I asked completely confused.

'Well this went off on an odd turn.'

"Shut up idiot." she replied and I couldn't help but smile to myself. Well more then I already could.

We stood there for what seemed like hours until she pulled away; "Did he talk to you?" She asked and I'm pretty sure she was referring to Slendy.

"Yeah, he explained the situation to me."

"I'm gonna train you starting tomorrow and just know I will not go easy on you." I told her.

She laughed and cleared her eyes from tears, "Fine."

Ruby's POV

Why in hell did I hug him? Why in hell was I okay with this? What the hell?

I guess I was just touched by the fact that he was trying to make Maddie suffer. Knowing that he was my fathers murderer hurt, I loved my father.. and knowing the guy I lov--- woah! Wait, slow down there Ruby.

'Did I almost just admit that I lik-?' "Yo is this the new one?"
The same guy I saw race down the stairs on the first day I was here, pretty much yesterday.