Chapter 2

Bones' P.O.V.

I watched my target from across the bar, while he chatted with a fake blonde. She was obviously full of herself, seeing as how she was flirting too hard.

I watched him take her upstairs to somewhere more private.

I leaned back and sighed heavily. I was thinking up a way to get him outside, when a stream of cursing, from the dance floor, caught my attention.

I looked over in the direction to find the source. It looked like a woman was barreling her way through the dancers and seemed to be doing it for no reason than just to annoy them.

A girl pushed her from behind and she turned around, looked at her, then face palmed her, shoving her away. She turned back around to continue shoving the dancers. I couldn't get a good look at her except for a flash of her hair. I was probably getting confused because the flash of her hair I had seen was either white or the color of an actual gold bar.

She walked towards the end of the dance floor. She was looking down so I couldn't see her eyes, but her expression was bored. She was about to step off and I leaned forward in curiosity of what she would look like. The moment was ruined by some stupid drunk jumping in front of her to wiggle his ass for her. She blinked at him and kicked him in the jewels from behind, then kicked him forward making him fall. I found it quite entertaining.

I watched her, tilt her head slightly as she stepped off the dance floor. She looked up at me, straight in the eyes. I caught my breathe as I took in her appearance.

She was devastatingly beautiful. Her eyes were big and dewey, like a newborn faun. They were golden like someone had melted down a golden bar and poured the liquid into her irises and on streaks of her hair making it shimmer in the light. The parts of her hair that wasn't gold was snow white. Her complexion was porcelain and smoothe, absolute perfection. She gave me a small smile and made me think about the many things I would like to do to those gentle cherry red lips rather than hunting for a friend's daughter's killer.

She walked over, her steps graceful. Her body was the perfect balance of slim tenderness and graceful curves. She wore a gold silk dress that matched her eyes, the hem stopped mid thigh to show off her long legs and the collar dipped low enough to peek at the swell of her breast. A silver oval locket peeked from the valley from in between her breast. She was the appearance of sex incarnate, I thought.

She sat down and ignored the dress as it road a little higher as she crossed her knees. She smiled at me, but it didn't reach her eyes. Eyes that seemed to flash with calculating coldness before it disappeared before I could read more into it.

"So," she started, "how-"
"Go away, I'm busy." I interrupted. She continued as if I hadn't said anything.
"- often do you come here?" I stared at her.
She rolled her eyes with a smirk.
"Yeah, I know, I got it from the World's Stupidest Pick up lines. I'm really no good with words, so I'll get straight to the point. I'm bored and you're alone, it seems, we should fuck."

I stared, amused at her blunt words. I shook my head at her.
"Not now, I'll find you later." I said and watched her lip curl before quickly turning into a pout. Again it didn't reach her eyes. It was as if she was trying to find my weakness. I liked it, she had the eyes of a fighter.

"I may not want you later" she said.

I smirked at her, " I'm always up for a challenge."

She snickered quietly and left. I watched her leave towards the back. Must be going to the bathroom, I thought, leaving my seat before she can come back. I went up to the second floor and leaned against the banister and watched the stairs to wait for my prey. He better hurry up, I thought, I want to go explore that woman's body.