Chapter 19

Bones' P.O.V.

I paced around the house freaking out about where Calico could possibly be. I didn't know anything about her and that fact made me want to cry very much. But I am a dude and I will not cry over something so minor.

30 minutes had passed and I was starting to go into a ballistic panic attack, because somewhere Cali was writhing in pain by herself while I was stuck in her apartment. Yeah, I tried to go out and find her, but she had done something to the entrances so I can't open it or break it down.

Just then a soft gold light formed around me and all of a sudden Calico collapsed on top of me, making us both crash into the floor. I stared at the ceiling in surprise and heard her groan in pain.

I quickly stood as I carried in my arms. I brought her to her room and quickly laid her on the bed, trying very hard not to enjoy the fact that she was clinging to me.

"I am very pissed off at you," I informed her, "but that will have to wait for the morning."

I moved away from her. I had only moved an inch before I was grabbed. I gasped in shock at the feeling of her soft lips slamming down on my own. I froze in shock and disbelief, but she paid no mind to my frozen state. She sucked, licked, and bit at my mouth until I finally realized what was happening and returned her kiss with as much fervor. 

I felt her tongue force its way into my mouth to  caress my own and my lower region stood at attention, immediately.

I entangled my tongue with hers and basked in the glory at the sound of her moan.

She pulled away and flung me on my back and straddled me. Her eyes were that silver/green again. She panted, heavily, and gripped my shirt, obviously, preparing to rip it.

I grabbed her fists to stop her. She struggled with my grip and when she couldn't get her hands away she hissed at me.

I looked at her, "Are you sure? You can't redo this. I don't want you blaming me."

Her expression softened and she relaxed her expression until she was looking more human.

"Winnie came to me. We spoke for awhile. A very short while," she frowned and I could catch a small glimpse of pain in her eyes,"but...everything's okay now."

She looked at me from under her lashes and blushed, lightly. She looked almost shy as she smiled a little,"I feel as if a weight has been taken off my shoulders. I feel so light. I can, now, treasure you like I had wanted to from the beginning."

She leaned down and pressed soft, slow kisses on my neck.

I leaned my head back, giving her more access and hoping she would bite me, "From the beginning, huh? I wonder...what were you thinking when you first saw me?"

She stilled on top of me. I waited in curiosity while feeling her temperature rise. What was she thinking?

"Uh, well. After our conversation, I-" she paused and blushed, harder. She squirmed and the scent of her arousal filled the air. Clearly, whatever she was thinking, it was naughty if it was making her aroused at just the thought.

I sat up a little on my elbows, with a smirk, "You what?"

She glared at me, "I kind of, um, thought that you were gay, because you rejected me."

I gave her a deadpan look. That's what she was thinking?

"Then, that thought lead to another thought about you and another attractive man," she was a tomato now as she squirmed on my lap.

"Okay, let me get this straight. You're becoming aroused at the thought of me and another guy having sex?" I asked, straight-up.

She blushed and scowled. She lunged at me and tore my shirt of to run her tongue down my chest.

"Later, I became disappointed at the thought of you being gay," she murmured against my skin.

I smiled at that and didn't have time to stop her from ripping my pants off. My excitement stood to attention, hard and proud.

I heard her groan and looked up at her. She was staring at my erection with blush on her cheeks and a heated, intense look in her eyes. Wait...where's her clothes?  

She was absolutely beautiful. Her milky white skin was smooth and clear and the only color that could be seen was the pink pearls on her breasts and her glistening sex.

She looked at me and her features had become that strange killer goddess face again. She lunged forward and nipped me at the tip, hard.

"SHIT!" I gasped, in shock as I grabbed hold of myself, tightly, so I wouldn't end up cumming so fast.

"What the hell, Cal-?" My curse was interrupted at the feeling of her tongue running a wet trail up my neck to my ear.

She nipped my earlobe and licked it, "I want you," she whispered.

She trailed her fingers over my rigid cock, "I want you balls deep inside me," she growled.

She grabbed my hand and shoved it between her thighs. She was dripping wet, making me groan.

"Don't you want to be inside me?" she started using my hand to rub herself. My chest grew tight.

"Don't you want to feel my walls tighten around your shaft as you pound hard and fast into me?"

I gulped, "Are you sure?"

"Damn straight," she snarled.

Christmas came early, I thought before slamming my lips down on hers.