Chapter 4

Bones' P.O.V.

To say I was shocked would be the understatement of the year.
After watching my target be kissed by the woman I wanted to explore, I found myself unreasonably angry and wanting to rip his head off. I watched them talk for a very short while and followed them out of the bar.
I rode my motorcycle far enough behind them so Danny didn't know I was following, but close enough so I don't lose them.

After awhile they pulled over and I followed after them into the woods. I sneaked over a little to hear their conversation if they had one.

I went still as I heard a sweet song fill my ears it echoed off the trees and made my blood go hot and rush to my southern region. I looked over and saw that the woman was the reason behind the song as she swayed her hips to the sound. I had watched Danny rush to her and shove her against a tree so he could grind on her. She closed her eyes and went unnaturally still as he dry humped her. I was about to interrupt just as Danny unbuttoned his pants, but just then the girl's eyes opened and they were glowing a hot-white and were filled with rage. I stood stock-still and watched her tear Danny to pieces and burn them to ashes.

"Five goddamn years and I haven't found even one of those bastards," I listened to her mutter. She walked back to her car and I followed behind with my mind whirling around about what I saw. It couldn't be just a coincidence, was she hired? Is she working for Hennessy? Does he know I'm onto him?

I followed her back to her apartment and watched her from outside her balcony window.
She moved around inside and after coming out of the shower she stepped out onto the balcony, wearing a light golden silk gown that was almost transparent. The hem stopped just below her butt and showed off her legs. She climbed on the ledge and sat, with her legs dangling over the side and her back facing the apartment. She stared up at the moon while the wind played in her hair. I saw no feeling in her eyes and her expression was clear. I watched her in curiosity and wondered how I was going to trap her so I can ask her questions.