Chapter 14

Calico's P.O.V.

I stuck the nozzle in the gas tank and waited for it to be done. I stared at the meter and let myself imagine that it was helping it go faster.

A truck pulled up behind my car at the next gas pump. It was four rowdy men. I sighed in irritation. I wish I hadn't put on shorts and a white button up and boots, but then again, I would still be bothered.

I could feel another soul inside the store and it was lusting that damn leech. I was angry that I wanted to go in and rip off the girl or guys head off. I was hating the fact that I was feeling so possessive over that damn bastard and as soon as the Wench solved my problem I was taking his head for my prize.

The men stepped out of the car and as soon as they saw me they started nudging each other like high school boys. God, I hated high school. I thought about my statement. Never mind, I never attended high school, but middle school and elementary was awful.

One of the guys walked over to me and leaned against my car.

Great, I'll have to buy a new one and burn this one.

I continued to stare at the gas meter as he leaned towards me with, what he thought was a sexy smile.

"Hey, babe, why don't you go to a part with us?" he asked. I ignored him. I hated parties they were so loud and crowded. It stank of alcohol and stupid drunks were always trying to grope people, while others were fucking each other all over the place.

"Oh, so you want to play hard to get," he chuckled and looked back at his friends. He turned back towards me and ran his hands through my long thigh length hair.

"I like a challenge," he whispered in my ear, making me narrow my eyes, "your hair is beautiful. How did you get it to look like this? It's gorgeous."

I turned towards him and smiled as he gasped when he saw my liquid gold eyes.

"Everything is real," I said, he laughed in disbelief, but stopped and stepped back, shouting when I pulled the nozzle out of the tank and poured the gasoline on him.

"Hey! What the hell?!"

I smiled, innocently and tilted my head slightly, "Oh gosh, I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me."

He smiled at me and walked towards me and put his arm around my shoulder, "That's okay, Babe."

I poured more gas on him and grinned maliciously as he jumped back and cursed again. He was angry this time.

He looked at me furiously and took a threatening step forward.

"What the hell-" he started, but I already had a flip lighter in hand and I flicked the lid off and revealed a flame.

He stepped back.

"Hey, I don't want any problems. Just calm down," he urged.

"Get back in your truck and take off," I ordered.

"You wouldn't."

I beamed, brightly, "Oh? Is that a challenge?"

"Your fucking crazy!" he cursed, his friends stopped laughing and were watching, warily. No one was even trying to help him. Such loyal friends. Note the sarcasm.

"Crazy? No, Baby," I sneered the word, "I'm fucking insane."

He ran back to his truck and I watched them all drive away.

I put my lighter away, unbuttoned my shirt until you could see my red bra and the swell of my breasts, before walking into the store.

I looked around for Bones and found him standing at the freezer aisle.