Chapter 7

Bones' P.O.V.

She stayed absolutely still, except for the movements of her hair. She seemed to be lost in thought.

I shifted on the branch as I considered trapping her right where she was when a small smile formed on her lips. I frowned trying to understand why.

Approaching footsteps alerted me to company and I sniffed the air and caught the scent of vampires. Just then a group came from the trees and as they caught sight of the girl, their jaws dropped and they stopped in their tracks. Their were ten and four of them looked shocked to see her.

The girl looked down at them, from her perch on the balcony, and frowned in obvious distaste.
I suddenly had the image in my head of a queen looking down on her subjects.

I brought my attention back to the group of men. One of them stepped forward so I assumed him to be the leader.

"Good evening," he said.
She didn't reply, just continued to watch him. He cleared his thoat as he observed her.
"Um, my employer has put up a bounty of a hundred million in cash for your head. He said something about a woman going around killing off our kind." He looked back at his friends as he spoke the last part and snickered. "It can't possibly be you. Your very look extremely delicate, you wouldn't last even 3 seconds against a vampire. Did you break up with him or something? You must've been a good lay if he's this pissed off to want you dead." His friends snickered. I bared my fangs in anger and jealousy at the thought. She's mine.
"Oh but, if you show us a good time maybe-"
"Shut up," she interrupted him.
He narrowed his eyes at her, "What?"
"You talk too much. So, I have a bounty of a hundred million, hmm? Gosh, I didn't realize I was so cheap, considering I'm priceless." The guy glared.

"Someone's conc-"
"Do you know of a girl? Light blue eyes, curly brown hair, tan, round face. Ring a bell?"
Four out of the ten guy's eyes flashed with recognition.
"No," the leader said.
She didn't seem to hear him. She was staring at the shocked four that seemed to be trying not to bring attention to themselves.
Her eyes narrowed in suspicion and she didn't pay attention to the leader who was talking still.

Apparently he had enough of being ignored because he gestured to the others and they all jumped in the air to attack her, except the four, who took a step back with fear in their eyes.

A sudden strong gust of wind came of nowhere bringing leaves and debris along with it as the only way to see the movements of the currents. The wind was strong it created a howl in the trees. I had to crouch and hold the branch so I wouldn't get caught in it. I kept my eyes on the situation at hand. The girl was watching the four like a hawk as they crouched trying to hold their ground and the six got caught in the wind. The wind blew around the six bringing them together in the air to create a small tornado inthe air as they screamed in shock and fear.

I watched in amazement as they went around and around in the air. The wind starting to slice them up like ribbons until they were nothing, but a puddle of blood and cut up pieces on the ground. I had no clue what to think.