Chapter 16

Calico's P.O.V.

How could I have been so stupid? I thought sitting in the shower in fetal position. The hot water ran down my back relaxing my tense muscles. We had gotten back to my house 3 hours after leaving the Wench's, or my -ugh, dare I say it-mother's. I shuddered,physically, in disgust and got goosebumps along my arm.

I scowled at my skin. Great, I thought rolling my eyes, by tomorrow morning, I'm going to have a rash, God knows where. 

Clearly, I hated the woman who birthed me. But at the moment that doesn't matter.

I drank his blood. I let him kiss me, even if it didn't last a second, a kiss is a kiss.

How could I have been so stupid?! I bet that wench was going to expect me to finish the process now. I scoffed, silently, as if. I'm not letting that leech's fangs anywhere near me.

Who cares if the world will be destroyed in a vortex if I don't? I thought. I don't give two shits about humanity. After all, even if the world is destroyed I'll still be alive. In a coma. In agony.

I scowled at my thoughts and stepped out of the tub. I wrapped a small towel around my waist. It looked like a mid-thigh, white skirt. I tossed my long hair around both shoulders so they would be a curtain over my breasts.

I walked out of the bathroom and straight to my kitchen to get a bottle of orange juice. I had forgotten that the leech was here until I turned around, just to collide with a strong chest. The juice carton dropped from my hand, spilling over my naked torso and stomach.

I looked down at the puddle at my feet and pursed my lip. I wasn't sure if it was worth getting angry over. Though, I did just get out of the shower.

I looked at Bones and glared, "Thanks a bunch. Really, I mean it, spill sticky juice on me after I get out of the shower. A fantastic idea."

I stepped around him, but he grabbed me and spun me around and leaned me back against the counter. I hissed at him as he, blatantly, looked over my body.

"Sorry," he said, huskily, "Let me clean you off."

"Wha-" I gasped as he suddenly leaned down and licked the valley between my breasts. His tongue was soft, wet, and hot. It sent tingles throughout my body. It was completely foreign to me. He continued to lap at my skin and soon I was a sweating, panting mess on the counter.

The sudden image of Winnie passed through my thoughts and I threw Bones off me. I stormed away from him back towards the bathroom. He grabbed me and spun me back around.

"What?! What do you want?!" I shrieked at him.

He snarled, "I want you!"

I didn't say anything. We stood there glaring at each other, letting the tension fill the air. He sighed, heavily.

"What are we going to do?" he asked.

I gave him a blank look, "Do?"

"Yes, do. We need to finish the bonding process," he said in exasperation.

I tossed my head back and laughed in his face and in turn he looked like he wanted to slap me.

"There is no way in heaven or hell that I am going to fuck you," I sneered at him.

"The world-"

"The world can fuck itself for all I care," I turned around and walked to my room for clothes. He followed behind me.

He sounded shocked, "How can you say that? All those humans, all those innocent lives-"

"I don't care about humans and their is no such thing as innocence. Everyone is a liar and has done something they shouldn't have in their life."

He went silent and thought about what I said. I put on a purple loose shirt and black skinny jeans and turned to look back at him.

His lips were pursed in concentration, "What about children? Their innocent."

"They break things and lie about it after trying to hide the evidence."

He scowled at me, "That's not fair, they don't know any better."

I shrugged, indifferently, "Doesn't matter. They'll grow up and do even worse."

"What's your problem, Calico?" he asked and I raised an eyebrow in response.

"Problem?"

"Yes, why do you hate vampires so much?"