• Chapter 30 •

Sidharth

I sat on my chair behind the desk while smoking on my cigar, parth's body rested against the wall across from the desk while smoking.

"What is this about Parth??" I asked while blowing a ring of smoke, he smirked devilishly and said,
" They reacted."

I rested against my chair completely comfortable with a sly smile on, "Let them do what they want to for now." I said, smoking. He grinned evilly and nodded. They are calling for this on their own.

"As you say Boss." He said waving me and leaving my office, I heard a feminine voice greeting him and he replied sweetly. I already knew who it was.

I saw my Queen coming inside, she smiled at me. Her clothes changed into a dark blue silky nightsuit, I chuckled at the thought of her not liking those dresses that women would kill for to buy, she surely is different from the rest.She sat on my lap and wrapped her tiny hands around my neck and smiled,
"Sid.." she said, her tone sweet like honey,

"I want to go on a vacation!!!" She said, I chuckled while smoking on my cigar and replied while caressing her face,

"Where does my baby want to go??" I said making her all but red, she bit her lower lip, the lust filling her soul.

"Somewhere where no-one would disturb us." She whispered in my ear, and I chuckled.

" That can be arranged." I replied, smirking.

Next Day

Parth

I woke up due to my alarm clock. I groaned as I got up and turned off the alarm on my phone. Mafia or no Mafia, everyone likes to sleep, me being on the top list. I jumped out of my bed and walked towards my bathroom, I turned on the shower and stripped off my clothes. Hoping in the shower, I grabbed my shampoo and poured some on my palm.

After shower, I wore a white shirt, black leather jacket and ripped black jeans with my black combat shoes. I grabbed my bag and placed it over my shoulder while walking out of my walk in closet. My hair was pushed back, but some strands of my hair were still on my forehead. I placed my bag on the island while making myself a cup of coffee. I drank my coffee and walked out from my penthouse with my bag thrown over my shoulder.

I walked towards the garage and got inside my customised Lamborghini. I threw the bag to the passenger seat and started the engine before driving off to the airport.

In less than 20 minutes, I was there. I saw Sidharth's private jet, the guards and the cars. I parked my car and got out after taking my bag and throwing it over my shoudler once again. I saw Sidharth and Shehnaaz, hands intertwined, Sidharth wore the same outfit as me while Shehnaaz wore a light blue crop top and white ripped jeans, she wore a pair of blue sneakers. She was cute, Sidharth was lucky to have her. I liked her, she's the first woman that would choose excellence over looks, that impressed me. She was like a little sister that I never
had.

" Goodmoring Parth!!" Shehnaaz greeted me with her usual sweet smile, she broke away from Sidharth and hugged me, I laughed and hugged her back. I could see the jealously in Sidharth's eyes but we all knew that I and Shehnaaz were like siblings, plus I would never cheat on my brother. We broke the hug and I went and hugged Sidharth, he hugged me back. I patted his back and said,"How you doing?"

"Good, you had breakfast??" He asked knowing it usually skip my breakfast and then he forcefully feeds me breakfast. I chuckled and nodded, he smiled and said,"Let's go then, Mahi and Jay must be waiting for us." Sidharth said, I knew where we were going. Sidharth called me yesterday and said that Shehnaaz wanted to go on a vacation, so here it is. I am glad for Sidharth to appear in our lives, I swear I have never seen Sidharth smiling or acting all sweet to ANYONE!!

Guess love warms even the coldest of hearts. We all walked inside the jet and sat down. Soon enough the jet takes off. I really needed a vacation but little did I knew, this was going to be more than just a vacation for me.

______

Here we are againnnn!!!!!

I hope you're alll doing great. As you all I'm continuing this from chapter 29. There will just be a few more chapters to clear out a few things and also because you all love this one so much.

So enjoy💕💕