• chapter 23 •

Sidharth's pov

I walked out of the elevator, talking on the phone while heading towards the meeting room. My P.A and some other important workers following behind. I left for Prague yesterday night.

"Can't wait to meet you guys" I said and ended the call after goodbye.

I sighed while entering the meeting room, I was talking to mahi, she informed me they were coming back to India today.

I was greeted by the other businessman, they stood up and smiled at me I kept my emotionless face on and walked towards the headchair, settling down while other followed my action.

I saw vatoa smiling at me.

"It's good to have you here Mr shukla" he said and others nodded their head.

"What's this about?" I asked looking up to meet his gaze, when he saw my expression he along with the others gulped. I was feared by everyone and I couldn't have been more pleased.

"Well you see" he started off talking about the reason why we all were here.

After 3 hours

the meeting was longer then I expected, mainly because this year's projects were brilliant, I loved their work.

"The deal is sealed with the final price of 5.5 billion dollars" I spoke they all had wide eyes, they got up and bowed me to me in the respect.

"Send the further information to H.P department and you shall receive your price, it was nice talking to you all hope you all have better ideas next year" I said they smiled and nodded, I walked out of the meeting room.

"Sir mr parth called, he said that it was important but you were attending the meeting" arjun said while handing me the phone. I took it as I walked out of the building, the guards having the tough time, holding the media and fan girls.

My driver opened the backseat door for me, I sat inside my car while he closed the door and walked towards the driver's seat, starting the car we drove off, I closed my eyes and pushed my head back resting it in the seat.

I opened my phone and called parth soon enough he picked up.

"Where are you" he said, his tone calm and relaxed

"What is it parth?" I asked him

"Found something suspicious about that group you told me." He said, I waited for him to continue.

"You shot them right?" He questioned

"Hmm" I replied

"So they should be resting in hospital not throwing a goddam party at Gautam's place and guess what shehnaaz was also invited there." He said.

"What do you have on your hands parth?" I asked him and he chuckled

"That kartik boy is grandson of tiwari our second rival" he said and I smirked.

"A lawyer son and a mobster father how ironic" I said while chuckling

"Want it to be in the headlines tomorrow" he asked.

"Nah, first threatened that old man, if he refuses to give us what we want surely give this price of thrilling news to one of the news company." I said

"Of course" parth said with amusement

"Anything else?" I asked him

"There is a Mafia meeting happening in Russia next week." I heard him say

I sighed and said, "attend the meeting but If they try anything funny, end them and their families." I said, he laughed and said, "will do"

I chuckled, "but,what should we do about shehnaaz?"  It was the second time he mentioned her, I felt anger building up inside me not only she broke my trust, but she fucking kissed some bastard. She likes to play with feelings then be it.

"Keep a strict eye on her. Jay have gone to his hometown so he won't be there Mahi and Rita aunty are coming today, receive them at the airport, introduce yourself to shehnaaz and take her to Rita aunty's house make sure doesn't leave the house, I won't be back until next week" I said to him

"Okay as you say" with that I ended the call, and threw the phone on the other side of seat. I closed my eyes, god why she appears every single time I Close my eyes.

This shit is starting to get annoying.

🦋🦋🦋
I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, I know it is quite short but from next update they will be longer.
Stream Kurta Pajama!! Baby ka song hai, she's looking amazing in it
Mubarak to all sidnaazians sidharth promoted the song! ❤️❤️
Vote and comment. Bye!!