°• chapter 8 •°

Sidharth's pov

I closed the laptop and looked at Adam, he was looking confused and happy as well
What the hell he wants to tell me about shehnaaz's parents.

Sidharth: open your fucking mouth!

Adam: they were not her biological parents.

Sidharth: what?

Adam: yes sir! Shehnaaz was daughter of Mr gill's bestfriend and business partner but he killed him and his wife after he gained what he wanted. Mrs gill was really fond of shehnaaz that's why she took care of her as her own daughter.

Sidharth: hmm ..you can go now

Interesting! Idk how should I react? Should I be happy? I
Have no idea but what he told me is really interesting.
After attending all the meetings and handling the mafia business. I went to house. As I entered I heard giggling it was shehnaaz. I saw her smiling for the first since I saw her. She was looking adorable. She was looking exteremly beautiful.
When she saw me her smile faded and there was silence
"Excited to be my wife?" I asked her with a smirk "can you please do me a favour" she asked me with puppy eyes.
"What?" I asked in a stern tone "I just want to complete my studies before marrying you. Please" she said with a worried expression as I will kill her. "Okay! You can complete your studies but not from your old college" I replied and went from there. Why I agreed I have no idea. I'm not suppose to do this but I couldn't say no.

After few days
Shehnaaz's pov

Today is my first day at St Xaviers, I heard alot about that college. It's the most famous college in Mumbai.
I wore a pair of blue jeans, white top and a grey sweater above it. I wore a pair of white sneakers.

I walked towards the dining Table and saw jay,mahi and sidharth there

Table and saw jay,mahi and sidharth there. I gulped as he stared at me with a piercing gaze. I sat beside mahi and smiled at them.

"Good morning" and they smiled at me and said, "goodmorning" except sidharth. I glanced at him he was drinking his coffee, while staring ahead. He wore a black suit.
He place cup on the table and turned his head to me, I was caught red handed! I looked away. I felt his eyes staring at me and my outfit.
" I was ready to torn down your outfit it was revealing the tiniest of bit" sidharth whispered as he putted his hand on my thigh. I turned red. I ate the breakfast silently. "Im done" I said after eating my food. "The driver will take you to your college! Have fun" mahi said, I smiled and was about to leave when
A voice interuppted saying
"I will drop her off, I don't want her going with a stranger in a same car" sidharth said as he grabbed his phone and got up.
Jay and mahi exchanged looks
And stared at sidharth's leaving figure. I looked at them with a pleading face but they just smiled at me. Jay said, "you should trust him. He will never harm you if you will obey him. Jaldi jao ab or he will start yelling" I sighed, walking out of the mansion with a pout I hate him!

I saw him sitting in a black Lamborghini. I moved towards the passenger side and got in, annoyed. He started the car and drove off.

Sidharth: what's with the pout?

Shehnaaz: nothing ( I said facing the road ahead )

He took my hand on his and kissed it. What was happening?
"I love your smile better" he said and I looked at him, why is he acting like this? Aren't we supposed to be enemies. I know that he made it Crystal clear that he hates me but still.....

🦋🦋🦋
Here's the update guys! Lekin yar vote bhi kardia karo. I hope you liked this chapter, I'm trying to improve my writing skills ❤