• chapter 20 •

Shehnaaz's pov

My classes were finished, I saw the
Boys waiting for me Outside the class as soon as I stepped out they smiled at me and took me with them without a second word. I saw kartik following from behind, his eyes had spark and his face was covered with a beautiful smile.

"Where are we going?" I asked, they didn't answered me, they pushed me inside a room. When I looked around it was the college's basketball couch I turned to them and frowned.

"What are we doing here?" I asked them bewildered.

"You are here to watch us play" Gautam said with a mischievous grin.

I sighed and said, "but.."

"No buts, you are going to watch us play and you will come to gautam's party, we will see what that sidharth can do" kushal said making Vikas chuckled.

I sighed and made my way towards the benches and sat down the boys slyly smiled at me and I frowned
What was that for? What were they planning to do??

I saw kartik picking the basketball
He started to dribble the ball and making his way toward the rest his eyes ahead. Standing in the middle of
The court it was him against them.

"Sana, do you think you can throw the ball in the air?" Kartik's voice echoed in the court I stood up slowly and walked towards him, my heart beating fast. I took the ball from his hand his eyes stick on me.

When our skin made contact, I felt shivers run down my spine. I backed up and threw the ball in the air, it
Flew in between them.

Vikas was fast enough to grab it but
Kartik was faster to grab it from his hold. Dribbling it around his legs
Before it up to the basket and scoring a 6.

I walked back to my seat and watched them play, cheering for whoever scored. I was so busy in seeing the match that I didn't noticed my phone ringing.

After 30 minutes

The boys lost to kartik, they were all covered in sweat, the boys sat on the bench that was one seat down from me. While kartik walked up to me and sat right next to me. I passed my water bottle to them.

Gautam took it and opened the lid drinking the some water.

"Hey save some for us as well, you idiot" kushal said, I chuckled. I felt kartik's eyes on me

I turned my head to look at him
He smiled at me and I smiled back, what was happening??

I broke the eye contact before it
Could get any more intense, I saw the boys fighting over water.

"Come on guys!! You all sound like some 5 year old" I scolded and they made a pout, I saw kartik roll his eyes but I could see the amusing smile crawl up to his lips.

"This piece of trash won't give me water" vikas said pointing his finger at gray who had a expressionless face.

Vikas snatched the water bottle from him and drank up, I laughed

"Ohh we didn't left you some" vikas said staring at kartik

"Don't worry I will get him some" I offered but they shaked their heads and got up.

"We three will get him water, you two talk" Gautam said with a unknowing grin, after they left the atmosphere changed it turned intense again.

"Do you know?" Kartik said, his gaze on me I turned my head to look at him and frowned.

"What" I said confused

"That you are beautiful" he said coming closer to my face, I felt my body warm by cheeks turned red. I froze.

"Do you see this princess?" He said and I felt my cheeks turned even more
Red at the nickname, I was only used to sidharth calling me these nicknames, hearing from him made me feel different, good or bad can't testify.

I let my eyes roam over his wrist, that had a tattoo of a lion, but it felt incomplete.

"It's feels incomplete" I stared bluntly and he chuckled.

"It is, the lion is waiting for it's queen" I looked at him and found him staring at me, he brought his lips closer to mine.

"My queen is you princess" he said, our eyes locked, soon after our lips locked in a deep kiss, it felt so damn... wrong
I didn't enjoyed the kiss, I don't why but I felt like a cheater, I just felt terrible.

We broke the kiss and I flinched due to the door opening without a loud, sidharth came, storming like a thunder his movements, his looks, his presence, changed the atmosphere it turned terrifying. I was so afraid to even think what was going to happen next?

🦋🦋🦋
Ty for reading next update will long I promise....
vote and comment.  ❤️