• chapter 28 •

Sidharth's pov

"I feel sick" parth commented, I turned to parth.

"Tumhare jase lonely larke ko kya pata Iyar kya hota hai. Right Rita aunty?" I said parth gave me a look.

"Beta Mujhe toh bss yeh pata hai that you were a loner as well." Rita aunty said making parth and shehnaaz laugh. Are you serious??

After breakfast Rita aunty, mahi and shehnaaz went inside. Parth and I discussed business and after a while we headed inside as well.

I saw shehnaaz dresses in a blue dress
Her curves were shown.she blushed as I eyed her. I walked towards her and pulled her towards me. I kissed her lips, after I broke the kiss I whispered, "you look enchanting princess." I licked her earlobe making her shiver.

I heard mahi yell from upstairs Shehnaaz suddenly backed off.

She came towards us and said, "mere pyare bhai aur hone wali bhabhi Romance baad mein karna aur sana agar bhai ny tumhe kuch kaha na toh come to me I will teach him a lesson." Mahi said to shehnaaz I gave her a look and she laughed.

We all bidded our goodbyes and drove off
Throughout the right sana talked and talked bhagwan g ny isse off button nahi diya kya? But I was glad about the fact that she got comfortable with me.

Kartik's pov

I changed my bandages and sighed while staring at my reflection in the mirror. I had to pay the price for kissing his girl and the boys had to pay the price for being good friends with his girl. ( note the sarcasm )

I walked downstairs and saw Gautam, vikas and kushal sitting on the couches they were angry. I collapsed in the couch and sat next to Gautam. Vikas and kushal sat across from us. There was a glass table in between.

"He almost killed us." Vikas said,

"He has to pay the price." Kushal yelled angry they were talking about Sidharth.

"Not only did he shot us and tortured but he also claimed shehnaaz as his." This statement from Gautam had me angry now I snatched the phone from his hands and saw that he made announcement about him and shehnaaz being together.

My eyes were filled with lust of revenge
I will kill him.

"He's a deadmeat!!" I said with rage

🦋🦋🦋
Hey I'm really sorry for late updates but can't do anything I have a really busy schedule but I will try my best ♥️