• chapter 21 •

Sidharth's pov

I sat on the edge of the bridge, my reflection crystal clear in the the river below me. I smoked while staring at my reflection. I looked around the place didn't changed, the same old forest,the same old beauty the same old bridge.

I used to come used to come here whenever I felt like I needed to have some peace of mind when I was young.

I closed my eyes and she invaded in my mind, her smile, her cries, her laughter, her sorrow, her pains, her joy. I sighed and took out my phone and called her.

I placed the phone near my ear, waiting for her to pick it up. After 30 missed calls she didn't picked nor she replied, did something happened? I felt my feets move on their own.

I left the place and went towards my car, opening it and getting inside. I turned on the engine and drove off.

Turning on the gps, I installed on her phone, so that if she tried to runaway I can find her.

I frowned as I found the gps saying
St Xaviers. What is she doing there up till now? She should be at home by now My jaw unconsciously clenched, relax Sidharth she won't do anything to make you angry.

I let out a wild and rageful growl my eyes darkened.

"I swear if you did anything to make me angry, you will have to pay the price" I said my grip on the steering wheel tightened.

I drove off limits, not like I ever paid attention to law and shit. I parked the car and walked out, the wide eyes
Watching as I walked inside xavier
There weren't much students by now
But those who were widened their eyes stumbled back either out of fear or surprise.

I walked towards the basketball court
I stopped on my track as I saw the view inside through the glass in the door. Kartik and shehnaaz were kissing...

I closed my eyes and tilted my Head trying to control my fucking rage, I have never been this in rage before

I opened the door to the court with a loud bang, I walked in and slowly made my way towards them

Shehnaaz looked absolutely terrifying, angel you fucked up pretty badly, be ready to embraced this devil's sinful deeds.

When I finally reached them, I grabbed kartik by his collar I punched him right in the face and he fell down on the benches.

Shehnaaz yelled in terror she looked at kartik whose nose was bleeding and probably broken. His head made contact with the hard side of bench
Resulting in his head being broken as well ( maybe ) he looked up to me holding his bloody nose.

I reached for my gun in my waist, I pulled out my matte black gun, as soon as my fingers touched the trigger
The gun loaded and bang, shehnaaz screamed loudly while staring at kartik's right leg which was shot bleeding like never. I heard footsteps from behind, I turned my body and saw the rest. I guess it's the treat.

Their faces were shocked but as soon as their eyes landed on their dear friend's leg they became angry. How pathetically amusing I smirked while pointing my Gun at Gautam, before I could pull the trigger I heard shehnaaz yell.

"Stop" I slightly turned my head to have a look at her, your punishment remains babygirl. I turned back to them and pulled the trigger the bullet hitting his left arm, i shoot at them one after another.

I smirked seeing them in pain and being nothing but helpless and pathetic but little did they know it was just a beginning. I turned to shehnaaz her face covered in tears this time my cold heart remained stone cold. I grabbed her arm harshly
And made her get up.

I made her sit in the passenger seat. I moved to the driver's side and sat
I started the engine and drove off.
The ride was filled with her crying and sobs which only triggered me more.

When we reached my mansion, I parked the car and got out going towards her side. I forcefully grabbed her arm and took her with me.

I walked towards the basement, I headed straight towards the forbidden room. Opening the door with my passcode I pushed her inside.
I walked behind the door closing itself .

She took in the dark aura of the room, the chains and the smell of the blood mixed with rusty iron and alcohol, I held her wrist while she
She tried to free herself from my grip.

"Sidharth... Sidharth... STOP" she yelled at me, I turned around and slapped her, she fell to the ground she held her cheek and her eyes were teary. I shouldn't have slapped her but I was too angry at the moment to know what I was doing.

I stared in her eyes and said, "Sidharth is ... dead"

I grabbed her and chained her wrists and her legs, she was a helpless prey
I walked towards the desk and opened the drawer. I heard her sobbing and calling out for me but this time nothing can stop me. Not her tears not her words the devil was unleashed...

🦋🦋🦋
To all those who are not liking the book please don't read it, I'm not forcing you all this is my book I will write it however I want.
This is a sidnaaz FF they will end up together, but there will be some twists, problems and stuff.
This book is not for those who just wants a simple love story with no fights and twists.