• chapter 27 •

Shehnaaz's pov

"What do you mean by making it official?" I said trying my best to stare into his eyes.
"Telling the world that shehnaaz Gill is my girl" he said and I bit my lips not out of nervousness but out of joy.

"If you keep biting your lips like that, I won't be able to control myself princess." He whispered in a husky tone, I didn't realise that I bit my lower lip again. He cursed and smashed his lower lips on mine while I giggled.

I wore one of his black baggy shirt with black sweatpants while he wore a white shirt with dark blue ripped jeans. We walked out of his bedroom together I felt my heart beating faster due to nervousness. He sent me a gentle smile which I returned back. I never knew he could be like this.

In the hallway we met parth, he smiled at me and Sidharth but his smile turned into a teasing smirk when he saw our hands intertwined.

"Oh I see!!" he said while I blushed making them chuckle. "You know it" Sidharth replied parth laughed and nodded, the three of us walked towards the backyard together. I saw mahi and Rita aunty talking and laughing I was nervous I don't why..

While until parth yelled, "They both are finally in love People.." my eyes went wide
My jaw hit the floor. I saw Sidharth laughing at my reaction while Parth sent me 'your welcome' look I sent him a fuck you look. I saw mahi getting up she literally ran towards us and hugged us.

"At last" she said and knowing that it didn't bothered her and made her happy instead. I saw Rita aunty coming towards us she joined our group hug and they extend their arms for parth, he smiled and joined the group hug. It was blissful.

Sidharth's pov

I announced our relationship exactly 5 minutes ago and by now the whole world knows that I have a girlfriend. I have been attending congratulations calls from all over the world mostly from my Allies.

I growled annoyingly as I heard my phone ringing again, my sana giggled following the rest. I stared at my baby and she smiled, "sorry" she mumbled, I shaked my head and picked my phone up. I attended the call and as expected another congratulation call. I have better work to do like.......stare at her.

I ended the call with another goodbye I turned off my phone and kept it far away from me. One more call and I would go crazy. I was repeating the same thing to everyone called. I'm feeling like a robot.

"So what now??" Mahi said staring at me and shehnaaz. "She's moving into my place, and if any of you wants to ask about the marriage then I don't think she's ready for it yet" i said while drinking my coffee.

I felt shehnaaz getting excited if I knew my one apology and one I love you will change things between us then I would have done it earlier because it was during the business trip in Prague then I realised I wanted her as my queen, I must treat her like my queen. Who included no controlling, no abusing, no intimidating.

And I loved it when she expressed her feelings for me. When she touched me
When she smiled at me. I absolutely loved it when she kissed me on her own. I realised that my love for her was true from the very beginning but my way to expressing it was wrong.

"Shehnaaz bacha! Are you okay with this." I heard Rita aunty say, all eyes were on shehnaaz now. She stared at Rita aunty and then me with a bright smile and nodded her head like a little kid. I smiled at her and kissed her on the back of her hand. Making her blush.

I saw my princess eating a piece of cake and enjoying it. I chuckled at her she seemed so focused that made me laugh.
I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheeks she stopped her actions. I smiled and placed another kiss on her red cheek. She turned her head towards me.I felt all eyes on us.

🦋🦋🦋
Hey thanks for reading you all!!!
I hope you all are doing fine so I can't update daily cuz I have other stuff to do as well. I'm really sorry for this.♥️