• chapter 25 •

Shehnaaz's pov

I slowly walked towards the dining table and sat next to mahi. Sidharth was facing me he sat across from me with parth on his right, while Rita aunty sat in the head chair. I glanced at him and found him talking to parth. He didn't even bother to look at me.

Parth saw me glancing at sidharth, and he sent me a brotherly smile. I smiled back slightly. Sidharth now stared at me but his expression was normal, it was as if he didn't cared now. Did he not care??

I stared at my food, my inside exploding with sadness. I kept my head low.

"Goodmorning baccha! Did you sleep well?" Rita aunty said, smiling at me.
I faked a smile and nodded. After which they continued to talk.

After breakfast we all sat in the garden. Sidharth didn't talked to me or stared at me during breakfast and I barely ate anything. They were talking and laughing while I listened, I would stare at Sidharth minute after minute but he didn't spare a glance at me.

It was painful, mahi asked him about business trip.

"It went well, but it was tiring" sidharth replied.

"Okay, I don't even want to imagine how much work a workaholic like you did to say you were tired." Parth commented making mahi and Rita aunty laugh while sidharth shot him a smirk. Parth was Sidharth's childhood friend even more closer then jay, his parents died in a plane crash, even since then he became a part of this family.

They continued to talk and the fact that sidharth was angry at me that he wouldn't talk to me or stare at me was killing me.

I got up making everyone look at me.

"I'm having a headache I will go and get rest." I said before making my way inside. As soon as I entered my bedroom I cried and slid down on the door. I sobbed and placed my hand on the palm of my hand.

Dinner was eaten while talking and laughing. Rita aunty asked me if I was feeling okay since I wasn't eating my dinner but I shrugged it off saying I ate it earlier but the truth was I barely ate anything in the entire day.

I had lost my appetite, after dinner everyone bid their goodbyes and went to their respective rooms. Sidharth didn't bid me goodbye and left either I didn't because I know he won't reply. I don't want Rita aunty and mahi worrying about us.

I walked towards my bedroom, but my feets continued to walk. I walked passed my bedroom and entered the known hallway. I stood in front of his bedroom door. I gulped

"You have to apologise its now or never" I thought I bit my lower lip. Despite telling myself everything will be okay I couldn't help to be nervous
At last I gathered the courage and knocked the door. I heard a cold
'Come in'

I opened the door and walked inside all the time I kept my head low I felt his eyes staring at me. I closed the door behind me and stood their I inhaled and exhaled deeply before looking at him. The sight had my breathe hitched.

He laid in the middle of the king Size bed, shirtless.. the blanket covered him till waist. He had Arm behind his neck supporting his posture as he held a book on his another hand. He broke the eye Contact and turned his attention back to the book while I stood their daze.

Although the words I'm sorry were imprinted in my mind but my mouth betrayed me and stood their silence.
I saw him turning the page of the book it was like there is no one in the room. Just him and his book. Did I became a nobody to him?? Even thinking of that brought pain to me.
Is love always this painful??

"Sidharth" I said breaking the dreadful silence. He stared at me for a second Before turning back to his book. I inhaled deeply, again my feets moved on their own. I stood near the bed.

"Please, baat... ka..karo na" I said tears were building in my eyes but I pushed them back. He ignored me and I walked closer to him and sat in the bed beside him and grabbed his hand
He stopped his action he tilted his head to look at me.

"Please bat karo na please." I begged
He caressed my face with his free hand and said, "why should I? Tumhara kartik haina bat karne ky liye and to even make out with." I stared at him in disbelief, he got out of the bed and walked towards bathroom. I cried while sitting on his bed I didn't move from my place.

I waited for him to come out, I wanted him to be possessive of me I wanted him to hug me..

After 10 minutes, Sidharth came out
He started to walk towards the door to leave the room, but I got up and blocked his way. He stared in my teary eyes.

"Let me tell you something?" I said my tone mix of sadness and anger he crossed his arms and continued to stare at me.

"Mana,we kissed but I felt nothing, I didn't felt the Sparks or the pleasure that I do when you kiss me" I said staring at him, while tears poured out of my eyes.

"And so what if we kissed, why does that bother you?? Aren't I just a possession to you??" I said my voice breaking.

"And for your kind information,he kissed me first, I wanted to break the kiss as it felt so wrong, it felt like I was cheating on you although we weren't anything to begin with but as I was about to break the kiss and reject him
You bursted inside!!!!!" I said as I stared at him and found him listening to me with an unreadable expression.

"I never knew I would end up saying this but I ...... I love you Sidharth, I really love you, jab tum bat nahi karte mujhe Dard hota hai, torture karlo, maar lo, kuch bhi karlo Mere sath but please ignore na karo, the pain of being ignored by you is so much worse then being tortured please.." I begged and in the speed of light I was pushed against the wall And my eyes widened in surprise he pressed his lips against mine And Our lips locked in a wild and lustfill kiss. Our bodies pressed against each other.

🦋🦋🦋
Hey everyone!! I hope you guys like shehnaaz ka confession, next chapter mein Sidharth ka confession hoga are you excited?!
Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

🦋🦋🦋Hey everyone!! I hope you guys like shehnaaz ka confession, next chapter mein Sidharth ka confession hoga are you excited?! Vote and comment if you liked the chapter

Check my new story 'obsessed' out i hope you will like this as much as you liked this one. 💕