• chapter 29 •

Shehnaaz's pov

I wore a beautiful white off shoulder dress we were going to his office today we sat in the car I had my head laid on his shoulder, he had his Hand rested on my bare thigh he looked so hot while being so focused he was typing on his laptop, he didn't even spare a glance at me. I pouted and started to throw light punches at his shoulder. He averted his gaze from his laptop to me and smiled, I pouted my eyes squeezed slightly to show him that I was angry but I wasn't.

He continued to smile and said, "kya hua?" Gosh his seductive and deep voice
I gulped hard and was about to give in
I rearranged my thoughts and continued to keep my angry face on.

"You" I said in a childish angry tone, he laughed it's not fair that even his laugh is attractive I'm jealous!!!

"What?" He said while laughing he caressed my face and kissed my cheeks. His eyes met mine and stared at me.
"You ignored me." I was able to say and keep up my angry face despite the fact that I wanted to nuzzle into him.

"Did I?" He said while chuckling and he pulled me and made me sit on his lap, "I love you baby" he said and had my heart beating like a marathon with those words
"I love you too." I said and he laughed and hugged me.

After awhile we were near his office building and it was gigantic. I could see the tall glass building standing proudly
I saw a flood of people crowding the main gate which led to the building.

The car entered inside the gate. I was so nervous that I didn't noticed Sidharth leaving the car. Sidharth grabbed my hand
In his and, leading the way to his office entrance where I saw some of his workers
Waiting for him. We went to his cabin, he took us to his desk and I sat on it. He smirked and was going to kiss me but knock on a door disturbed him. He growled while I pushed him back slightly and jumped off the desk.

"Come in please" I spoke politely

Sidharth's pov

I saw my P.A coming in he froze as he saw me and shehnaaz.

"Sorry sir but Mr Khanna is waiting for you."  He said fear indicated in his tone. Before I could give him a death threat my princess responded.

"Please tell him he will be there in 5 minutes, Thankyou" arjun replied with a nod before leaving the cabin FINALLY

I turned to her to kiss her but she stopped me and said, "Meeting now." Her tone was dominant to which I smirked, I brushed my lips against her ear lobe and whispered, "with that tone,I don't think I will ever follow your orders, you sound rather more sexy." I could feel her body getting warm, when I looked at her she was red, she is so adorable when she blushes.

I kissed her for a minute and broke it.

"Wait for me." I said while caressing her face she nodded with a smile and got on her tiptoes to kiss me. I kissed her back and left.

I walked towards the meeting room. I entered the office room and saw everyone there. They got up and bowed to me while I walked to the head chair and sat they followed.

They started the meeting without another word.

After an hour

I signed the papers and got up, "3 months after that I want the designs ready." I said before walking out of the meeting room on my way to cabin my phone rung. I took it out my pocket it was parth. I picked it up.

"Sidharth we have some problems" parth said, he only used my name in a call when it was something important.

"I'm coming." I replied before ending the call.

🦋🦋🦋
Hey guys!! Thankyou for reading please vote and comment if you liked the chapter.