°• chapter 16 •°

Sidharth's pov
I took a shower and wrapped my body in black robe. I walked out of the bathroom. I saw Shehnaaz trying to sit up on bed her struggles should be satisfying me but they weren't instead they are bringing pain to me
I was having a hard time to understand my this side. It never showed up so why now? I walked towards her and saw the fright and anger in her eyes. She looked down to her lap, I sat down right next to her
I grabbed her body and made her sat down on my lap and placed her legs on either side of my legs. We sat in a straddling position.

"What's with those eyes princess" I said while running my hands through her soft skin she looked up to me crying.

"I hate you" she said between her sobs I growled I kissed her roughly.
I threw her on the bed while I stood up seeing her naked body she looked up to me with those innocent eyes
I stared at her with rageful yet intensive eyes she didn't broke eye contact with me.

My hands went towards the string of my robe I untied it and took it off
I saw my kitten gulp I sat on the bed pushed her down now she lying down on bed. I positioned myself in between her thighs without a damn warning I thrusted inside her she yell out of pain.

She clinched the bedsheet tighter while tears left her eyes. I fastened my speed with every thrust breaking her in half I wanted to destroy her to the core. I wanted her to surrender to me I wanted make those eyes to only one man. I wanted those pretty lips to only moan for one person.

I felt her walls tightened, I refreshed the hickeys I had left on her skin yesterday, I felt her eyes on me. Looking at my body and face, I looked up to her and got of the bed without a second word I don't know why but I felt like I needed to distance myself from himself from him for a while.

I went towards my wardrobe, I picked out my white suit and wore it, I left mg wardrobe I saw shehnaaz curled up and crying in the bed. My heart was made out of stone, my mind was psychotic my senses were dangerous
But right now even my cold stone heart could melt up.

I growled walking towards her she looked up I grabbed her and wrapped her legs around my waist her breasts
Pressed against my chest her eyes red and puffy.

"Do you regret it?" I said she looked up to me and nodded I sighed I caressed her face before placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I forgive you, but don't you ever do it again princess" I said and she smiled.

"I won't" she said as she wrapped her hands around my neck, she grabbed me my the collar and pulled me into a deep and lustful kiss, our tongues fought for dominance.

🦋🦋🦋
Hey guys! I'm sorry I wasn't able to update yesterday for personal reasons. Some of you didn't like the last chapter so if you guys think that it is not right Then you should not continue to read this book. I'm really sorry :) But I do a lot of hard work for writing these fictions, just be patient while reading..
If you guys liked this chapter please vote ❤️