°• chapter 14 •°

Shehnaaz's pov

Classes went by fast. After that incident nothing interesting happened. I sat with the boys at the lunch and they invited me in a party at gautam's house. I said I will see I know I can't go sidharth will never allow me...

I walked out of the college gates, I saw a different car with a driver that I recognised, it was sidharth's driver. He bowed to me and opened the back seat door of the car. I got in, thoughts building up one by one in my mind. Why didn't he came?? Is something wrong?!

I bit my lower lip, my nervousness mixed with fear eating me up alive. My heart was beating faster.

The ride to the Mansion was like hell, my body started to tremble as the car parked in front of the main door. I walked out, I went inside the mansion. I went to our room and was about to took off my bag when....

"Fun wasn't it?" I heard his voice, making me shiver and stare up to him, he was in the balcony, smoking. His expression was frightening, his tone was animalistic and devilish. He was wearing his suit from the morning, I saw him coming towards me. I could sense it that he was mad, very, very mad. It was as if an angry and hungry predator was let on loose.

He grabbed my arm forcefully making me throw my bag to the floor, my body touched with his.

He stared at me while letting out
a puff of smoke, right at my face. I coughed and looked away, but he grabbed my chin and made me face him. Why was he being like this?? What did I do?

"Close" He said and the curtains covered the entire room, making
it dark in here, but not long after, the lights brightened, making it light again. He pushed me to the bed harshly and started to untie his tie his tie.

"Why are you being like this sidharth?" I said tears dwelling up in my eyes. I was afraid to death. I moved back and continued to do so until my back hit the end of the bed I gasped and turned around when I turned back
And sidharth face came into view
His face was so close to me he threw his cigarette.

"You should know better love" he said his tone was nothing but harsh and intimidating. I knew that once he's angry it's hard for him to cool down. What did I do to make him so angry?

"Sidharth please" I said crying up
He chuckled.

"I had enough of you trying to push me and disrespect me, and I had enough of being a being a gentleman which is complete opposite of me" he said staring in my teary eyes. While I listened quietly not daring to say anything.

"I was trying to be sweet with you.
I didn't wanted to push you princess. I didn't wanted to hurt you and force you at all" he said and his hands reached for his suit.
He took it off leaving his white shirt.

"Remember whatever is going to happen to you now, no one but only you would be responsible for it" he said he took off his belt and tied my wrists with it, before pushing me down on the bed and tying them on the headboard. I cried harder feeling helpless.

"Please leave me" I begged my vision was blurred due to my tears which flowed out like river.

"Shush" he whispered in my ear, my body got goosebumps instantly.

"Liars like you don't have a say in this" he said taking off his clothes
And ripping mine afterwards. I was left in my underwears. I looked up to him.

"I'm...sorry...sidharth" I stuttered
Hoping that he would stop he chuckled while running a hand through his hair, his face came near mine he brushed his lips on mine.

"Next time you even think of lying to me this moment shall make you rethink thrice princesss" he
said, smashing his lips on mine, not letting me say anything. He kissed me aggressively, his lingers playing With my womanhood roughly, he wasn't being gentle at all. The pain my lower part was facing right now was terrible. He had two of his fingers inside me, moving in a fast speed while tears left my eyes.

He broke the kiss and started to assault my neck, leaving dark and
big purple hickeys. I hit my lips
to stop myself from moaning, Sidharth smacked my ass roughly and I yelled,

"Don't you dare to prevent yourself from moaning" he said as he played With my breasts. He took off my bra While his fingers still thrusted inside me,leaving me weak. He kissed and sucked on
my breast, he hit my nipples, the sensation I received from that was quite sensitive. He had me hooked up on this feeling although he is not showing any sign of mercy.

After marking my breasts and covering them up in purple and red hickeys, he brought his lips back to mine. His breath was warm, his eyes were dark. I didn't noticed that I had stopped crying.

"What do you want kitten" he said, brushing his lips on my skin, I moaned and replied,

"You" He stared at me and said, "will you ever talk to any guy"
His brows were raised, a Yes could (maybe) calm him down but a No
Can make him lose it. Not that he already hasn't.