°• chapter 15 •°

Shehnaaz's POV

"I won't" I replied, I moaned all of a sudden as I cummed on his fingers, he pulled them out after a few more thursts, licking them clean. He tore my panties, and pulled down his boxers, his huge and thick length came out, it's going to be painful.

He thrusted inside me roughly, not letting me adjust to his size. Less than half of his length was inside me and it was already hurting like hell!! I cried and moaned out of pain. Sidharth grabbed my neck, choking me while thrusting inside me like a wild beast.

"Who do you belong to?" He whispered, our bodies moving in a rhythm and covered with sweat,

"You" I said, I felt like my womanhood was going to tore apart. I moaned loudly when sidharth added more of his length, filling me to the edge. He hit my g-spot and continued to hit it.

After 20 minutes of intense fucking, he pulls out and cums, I had already cummed numerous of times, my body was warm. I was exhausted.

"Dont you dare to fall asleep I'm not done with you" He said, I gulped. There was more....???

He untied me and pulled me to his lap, I didn't dared to see him in the eye. I felt his hands on my hips, before he spanked it, hard. I closed my eyes in pain.

"Open your eyes if you dont want more kitten" He said, I opened them up, tears flowing out. He spanked me again, this time harder. He continued to spank me while I cried and yelled out of pain.

After 30 minutes of spanking my butt, he touched them and it burned, I hissed in pain. I looked at him and found him looking at me, still in rage. My hips were probably red right now.

"Why would you make me angry baby? You know I was trying my best to stay on my good side with you" sidharth said, I felt disappointed. I placed my hands on his chest and looked down to my lap, while tears came out of my eyes.

"Im sorry I didn't meant to hurt you" I said, he grabbed my chin and kissed me.

"Dont you ever fucking lie to me again princess" He said while burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"I won't" I said softly.

" Why would you make me angry Babydoll?? You know I was trying my best to stay on my good side with you." Leo said, I felt disappointed.

I placed my hands on his chest and looked down to my lap, while tears came out of my eyes.

" I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to hurt you...." I said, he grabbed my chin and kissed me.

" Don't you ever fucking lie to me again, Princess." He said while burying his face in the crook

of my neck.

" I won't...." I said softly.

Sidharth's POV

I saw her sleeping figure, she was like an Angel. She was a beautiful sin, she was sinful for stealing my heart, she was sinful for making me fall for her, she was sinful
for making me want her more than anything. The silky black blanket covered her body till her hips, half of her body was in display for me. I smiled slightly and pulled up the blanket to her breasts, covering her up. I'm still angry with her, but I don't know how longer I will be able to stay mad at her. I kissed her forehead softly and got up. I walked towards my wardrobe and wore a pair of dark blue sweatpants, I walked out and headed towards my balcony, taking out my cigarette and personally customised lighter. I lit up my cigarette and let out a smoke.

I held my cigarette with one hand while the other one was busy playing with the lighter, I brought the cigarette close to my lips before wrapping them around it and smoking.

"You all need to pay the price" I said, my eyes tilled with tire, my body in need of blood. I closed the lighter and shoved it inside my pocket, before removing my hands from the fence and sitting on the couch in the balcony.

I took out my iPhone and went through my contacts, seeing the number, I clicked on it. Not long after, he picked up,

"Yes boss" He said, his tone lazy. I rolled my eyes and smoked while saying,

"Were you fucking sleeping" I growled, tonight he was supposed to look after the malik's and kill them.

"No I wasn't I'm just tired because I had to tight and kill 3 of them myself" He complained, I smirked while smoking, he never failed to impress me.

"Good job jay, you can take a few days off there isnt much to do anyway" I said,

"Thankyou boss I needed that" I chuckled at his words, I tapped my cigarette and saw the ashes fall, I brought the cigarette to my mouth again.

"Jay, I want you to find about a group" I said.

"Who is it boss?" I heard him say
I threw my head back and rested it on the head of the couch, I smoked while my eyes stared at the clouded sky.

"St xavier's Pride"

🦋🦋🦋
Hey guys I hope you all enjoyed this chapter if you did vote and comment. I will update daily enjoy 🖤