°• chapter 13 •°

Sidharth's POV

I came out of the meeting room, my sixth meeting just got tinished, my P.A, sidharth, following besides me, I sipped my coffee while walking towards my office. I sat down on my chair behind my furnished table, I took a sip of my coffee before placing it on the desk, I moved my chair to my left and right alittle, and continued to do so, I closed my eyes and saw shehnaaz.

"What's on schedule arjun" I said my eyes still closed. I missed her, what would she be doing by now?? Probably studying, she is too innocent to go out and bunk classes or kiss some dude like the other girls.

After yesterday, I had a strong feeling that my sana was lying to me when she said she wasn't hanging out with a boy, and I hate liars. At first I wanted to send someone to spy on her, but then I crossed that thought out, I said to myself that I should trust my Princess. After all, she is mine and no-one can do anything about that nor can someone steal her from me. Once sidharth's possession, always sidharth possession.

" sir you have an email from mr vatoa he is calling for a business week in Prague, should I say yes?" Arjun said.

I opened my eyes and stared at my P.A, he gulped and I smirked, I nodded before straightening up and typing on my laptop.

"Sir you have a meeting with mr bajaj, he wanted to discuss some new models for our new project" arjun said

"Sure anything else" I said as I went to google, I needed to search something, unconsciously I opened up the YouTube. I growled annoyed at myself and was about to close it but something caught my interest, a Video, it said st xavier's pride" . I know that, it was the basketball team, when I used to go to st xavier, I was the most popular and smartest boy, I always got straight A+ and sometimes distinction. I was the leader of st xavier's Pride.

I clicked the video while arjun started to tell me if I had anything else to do or attend,

"No sir, you are free afterwards" He said and I nodded, he left from my office. My eyes were glued to the screen. I saw a guy protecting my sana from a group of girls, after the girls left, the guy left asweII and I could see the slight smile on sana's face. His friends came up to her and asked her if she was okay. I closed my laptop and clenched my fists tightly,

"You fucked up shehnaaz" I said, gritting my teeths, she has called for this on her own, and I won't stop until I am satisfied...

"You are dead princess"

🦋🦋🦋
Hey! What do you think will happen now?! I'm feeling bad bechari sana. Vote kardo and give me your opinions Too.