• chapter 22 •

Sidharth's pov

I picked out my metal dagger, I walked towards her with a dark intention, she gasped seeing what I was holding.

"Sidharth"She said in a low tone, I stood in front of her and brought the dagger to her face trailing down the dagger from her cheeks to her lips and down.

"if you will try to fight back, you will end up making the situation worse for yourself" I whispered in her ear I bet she got goosebumps all over her body

I stopped the dagger at her shirt's neck, giving it a little force, I trailed down the dagger ripping her shirt apart with it. She cried while gripping the chains tighter.

Half of her body was exposed to me, when I took off her bra roughly

"Please, stop" she begged I chuckled, as If I'm listening to her. I placed the metal dagger on her skin. She screamed in pain. I continued to make
My art on her skin. Ignoring her pleading and cries.

The dagger was covered in her dark red blood. I took a few steps back, examining my art that I drew right under her breast. It said, S.S.P ( sidharth shukla possession ) her tears flowed non stop. I walked towards her and grabbed her chin with force before kissing her roughly

I bit her lower lip and pressed my body on hers. I allowed my tongue to explore every inch of her mouth. I knew she needed to breathe and I wanted to teach her a lesson. I broke the kiss at the last minute of her passing out. She inhaled and exhaled deeply her eyes staring at me.

I saw her exhausted and closing her eyes. I smirked seeing her like this.she chose to play with fire and everyone knows what happen when you chose to play with fire, you get burnt. I had my eyes set out for her and there was nothing she could do about it.

I get what I want by force or will.

I grabbed her neck and she opened her eyes. I pulled out my gun and placed it on her head. I expected to see her all frightful but to my surprise
She wasn't her eyes were emotionless
Her face was blank. I succeeded in destroying her little angel well that's what I thought.

"If you want to kill me please do so" she said in a cold tone. I chuckled and caressed her face.

"Why I would I want to kill something whose mine, you are my mine, the most beautiful thing I have is you... I won't kill you..... just torture you" I said to her with a evil grin. She looked at me and her eyes widened. I guess I haven't succeeded in killing her angel after all...

Shehnaaz's pov

I woke up on something soft and silky
I let my eyes trail down to see what I was lying on. It was his bed.

I closed my eyes and recalled the horrible and terrifying night. He made cuts on my body and tortured he controlled me...

I tried to get up with all my might it was difficult as hell since my body was in so much pain.

He surely was a monster or worst then that, what happened yesterday confirmed it. I walked towards the bathroom and took a shower when the water made contact with my wounds, I hissed in pain.

After cleaning my body from all the dried blood. I walked towards his wardrobe.

I picked out a baggy black hoodie and
And a pair of sweatpants. I wore a lacy black underwear underneath.

I walked out and collapsed on the bed
I couldn't move, I felt my body numb
I was glad he wasn't there but deep down I felt guilty.  I promised him I won't talk to the boys yet I couldn't help it. But we are not in relationship but for him we are. I felt like I was the reason for all this disaster.

I bit my lower lip and thought about it, was I really the main reason for all of this?

I felt like a warm liquid escape my eyes. I wiped my tears and sat in the bed.

How were they? I remembered Sidharth shooting them. I sighed even if I want to I can't call them. I sobbed and curled up in the bed. I wiped my tears quickly as I heard the knock on the door.

Holding the bed, I walked out of it,I made my way towards the door and opened it. I was greeted by a sweet smile of one of the maids.

"Mam, sir told us to give you your breakfast." She spoke politely and that was when I noticed the tray of food.

I smiled at her and said, "thankyou but I'm not hungry"

She frowned and looked at me and said, "but mam, Sir strictly told us to give you your food and make sure you ate it. Please mam" she begged why should others suffer because of monster. I sighed before taking the tray of food and thanking her.

I closed the door and placed the food on nightstand. I didn't even touched it and laid on the bed, I closed my eyes and thought If they were okay. Before drifting to deep sleep.

🦋🦋🦋
Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter. ❤️